Disobedience

"I missed this." Jimin said, stroking Jungkook's hair as he purred.

Jungkook's nose was buried deep in his neck.

"We missed having you here. It doesn't feel right without you." Taehyung whined, his arms reaching over Jungkook so he could pull Jimin closer to them.

Jimin smiled sympathetically.
"I know, Pup. We see each other everyday...but...it's not the same. I miss being able to hold you both like this." He sighed, taking a deep breath of Taehyung's scent.

It was then a loud scream sounded through the house.

The three froze.

"Where is he, Yoongi?! Where's Jimin?" They heard Seokjin call out.

Jungkook bit his lip nervously.

They also heard the door to both the Alpha's Quarters and the Beta's Dorm bang open, and two set of feet ran down the hall.

"What's wrong? What happened?!" Hoseok fretted.

"It's Jimin! He's gone." They heard Seokjin sob.

There was a moment of silence before the door to the Pup's Room was opened. And there stood Namjoon glaring at the three.

"I thought you were over doing shit like this." He huffed (yet, sighing with relief)

Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Well, you were mistaken."

The four eldest members stood shocked.
They know the younger three could be brats at times...but to be so disrespectful? They could expect this kind of behaviour from Taehyung, but from their sweet little JIMIN?!

Namjoon's shock turned into a growl.
"Get up and go to bed, Jimin. It's late."

"He is in bed." Taehyung gave a wicked smirk.

Yoongi snarled, hating the fact these three youngens were being so rude.

"We're not playing, Boys. Jimin, now." Namjoon looked to the younger Omega.

"You heard what he said." Jungkook spoke up.

"Jungkook-"

Yoongi was cut off when the head-Alpha stepped into the room, and stomped over to the bed.

He stood by the bed, releasing his authoritised pheromones.

Taehyung stared him down.

"Dont challenge me, Pup. You will lose." Namjoon growled, eyes turning red.

Jungkook's grip on Jimin tightened.

Hoseok sighed.
"This isn't getting us anywhere. Jimin, please, just go to bed, we'll talk in the morning."

Jimin looked to the Beta.
"No."

The four eldest members growled.

"Why are you being so disrespectful to your Hyungs? What has gotten into you?" Yoongi frowned.

"You all know how much this is hurting us, and yet, you're still keeping us away from each other." Jungkook growled, looking to his Hyungs.

Namjoon sighed, reaching over Taehyung and Jungkook to grab hold of Jimin's wrist, not harshly - just to urge the Omega to get up.

Jimin ripped his hand away.
"I'm not leaving-"

"Then you're getting punished-" Namjoon was cut off.

"Then punish us!" Jimin frowned.

Why didn't their Hyungs understand?
Why wouldn't they listen?

Jungkook whined, tucking his nose into Taehyung's neck.

Jimin and Taehyung pulled the unpresented closer as the smell of anxiety filled their noses.

"Kookie. You're okay." Jimin kissed his forehead.

Taehyung kissed his neck.
"Relax, Kookie. We're right here."

The Hyungs stood confused, still unable to smell the younger boy's emotions.

"What's wrong with him?" Seokjin asked,

Jimin huffed, turning all his attention to the youngest Pup.

Hoseok looked between the other Hyungs.
"Guys...we should talk about this in the morning. I think Jungkook is panicking. This has been a huge change for them all. They still need time to adjust-"
"They've had plenty of time to 'adjust'." Namjoon snapped back.

Yoongi sighed.
"Alpha...we'll sort it out tomorrow. It's late, and we all need time to calm down. I can bet, that tomorrow morning they'll regret what they've said and done. They'll come crawling back with their tails between their legs." He tried to joked, looking to the three, who were all scenting each other.

Namjoon sighed, his eyes turning back to their normal colour.

"Fine. Tomorrow." He said through gritted teeth, turning off the light and leaving the room.

The three in the Pup's Room smiled to themselves.