Jungkook Nurses...Yugyeom!

Jungkook whined.

"We've all done it, it's not a big deal." Yoongi huffed.

Jungkook bit his lip.
"But he's not pack..." he mumbled.

Seokjin sighed.
"He's the only other Pup we know whose pack is willing to help..."

Jungkook whined again, cupping his chest with his hands.

Mark walked in the Omega's Den dragging a blushing Yugyeom behind him.

Seokjin stood up with a smile.
"Thank you for letting Kookie do this, we don't know anyone else who would be willing to help." Seokjin said, pulling the two other Omegas into a hug.

Mark smiled back.
"That's okay. Jungkook and Yugyeom are friends. That could help them be comfortable."

The two youngest Omegas whined awkwardly.

"Oh stop it you two..." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"It's not that bad, Kookie...I thought it was going to be awkward. But it wasn't as bad as I thought." Jimin gave the two youngest Omegas a reassuring smile.

"But we have a deal, right? That Jungkook can help Yugyeom too?" Mark asked, looking around to the other Omegas in the room.

Seokjin looked to his youngest pack mate.

Jungkook looked to Yugyeom and nodded.
"I'll help."

Mark smiled.
"You're a good Pup, Pup."

Jungkook blushed.

"Okay. Yoongi, Jimin. Both of you get out so we don't overwhelm them." Seokjin said, pointing to the door.

"But I want to watch!" Jimin whined.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, pulling Jimin out of the room.

Mark sat on Jungkook's left, Seokjin sat on Jungkook's right.

Yugyeom stood awkwardly for a few moments before kneeling in front of Jungkook.

Mark grabbed hold of the younger Omega's hand.
"C'mon, Pup. Sit in Jungkook's lap, then lay with your head towards me, feet towards Seokjin." Mark ordered his younger pack member.

Yugyeom nodded, doing as he was told.

"Take your shirt off, Kookie." Seokjin said, helping the Omega.

The two younger Omegas blushed.

Mark and Seokjin cooed.

"Stop cooing at us. This is embarrassing." Yugyeom barked.

"Okay, Jungkook. Hold your hand and arm like...this..." Mark said, moving the younger boy's arm.

Seokjin moved Jungkook's other arm so he was supporting Yugyeom.

"Perfect, Pup!" Mark praised with a big smile.

"Yugyeom, you need to attach yourself to-GENTLY! Don't use teeth, you're not trying to bite it off. You know how to do this, what is wrong with you?" Mark scolded, flicking his pack-member on the forehead.

Jungkook giggled as Yugyeom whined.

The youngest Pup played with the chain around Jungkook's neck as he suckled.

Mark ran his finger's through Yugyeom hair.

Seokjin rubbed his hand up and down Jungkook's back, giving him compliments and words of how proud he was.

Jungkook smiled.

Mark flicked Yugyeom's forehead as he started to doze off.
"Not yet, Pup. It's your turn now."

Jungkook and Yugyeom groaned.