Chapter 1

No One's POV:
"Riley! We're going to be late!" Maya said, trying to get her best friend out of bed. "Ugh, fine" Riley groaned and got ready. "Bye girls," Topanga yelled to them as they walked out of the apartment and onto the subway. The two saw their best friends, Farkle Minkus and Lucas Friar.

Maya's POV:
"Hey Lucas" I heard Riley say to him in her innocent voice. He smiled at her, "Hey Riley" he responded. For some odd reason, whenever they talked to each other like that it made her feel this weird feeling of..anger? no. Jealousy? oh no..she was jealous of Riley and Lucas. Farkle and Riley start talking about something and Lucas walks up to me. "Hey Cowboy" I smirk. "Hey Hart" he winks at me. He's so cute. No Maya, stop. You can't like him, he's your best friend's crush. "So, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?" he said with his adorable accent. "Y-yeah, I would love to." Wait, did I just stutter? What's going on with me? "Great." he smiled and walked to class.

Riley's POV:
Oh my god! Did I just overhear Lucas ask Maya to hang out at his house..alone? I can't believe him. I can't believe her. She's going to regret that. She walked over to Maya, "hey" Maya looked at her, "hey Riles" she smiled. Maya couldn't stop smiling. It bugged Riley so much. But she wasn't going to let Maya and Lucas happen. She had a plan to keep them apart.

//Admin//
Hey guys! So this is my first story and I know it's kinda bad right now but I'm new so I hope to get better. If anyone has any tips or advice for me, please don't hesitate to comment it down below. Thank you guys, ily all. ☺️