1

"Ouff! Ouff! Ouff! Let go! Let go! Let me go stupid!!"

"Ou ou ou!"

SMACK

"Ouch! Stupid! Why did you hit me?"

"Shut up you alien! You punched my back first! Three times!"

"You're carrying me on your back stupid!"

"Cuz you're making it worse Arthit!"

"Oh I said let go of me! I wanna kick him! I'm gonna bite his-" the tiny person dangling upside down on another guy's shoulder stopped fighting his captor to point at a tanned guy in a wrinkled and dirty uniform and bruised face who was still panting after being punched in the face. "YOU! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY KOKO! I'M GONNA BITE YOUR HEAD OFF YOU STUPID!"

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP! I'LL TELL P'BEAM! AND HE WON'T TALK TO YOU!" the guy carrying him on his shoulder shouted threateningly and the tiny little cutie shut his mouth tight. "Dodo is mean..." he pouted.

"I'm not mean you, little baby devil, look at Kao! You're embarrassing him even more" the honey skinned, dimpled boy carrying him on his shoulder said in a hushed tone. "Look at him" he gestured with his eyes towards the adorable glasses-clad boy with skin so fair like the sun never touched it. The boy smiled sadly at the tiny little devil of theirs and looked down. 

"But..."

"Oon? Stop. Dome, put him down" Kao called him calmly. "Let's not hmm?"

Arthit huffed and puffed but pursed his lips shut with a pout. Once sure he won't cause another scene, Dome put him down, both sighing in relief. Yet, the relief was short-lived.

"Yeah, I must've hit a nerve huh?" called the injured guy from behind. "Jamhornums sure love their pet dog! Are you just their pet little nerdy?"

"Pete!" Someone called him from behind but the guy just huffed, wiping his mouth and sneering at Kao who had an unreadable expression on his face as he stared at Pete.

"I heard Mr. Jathurapoom and his husband love you so much!" Pete spoke and Kao's facial expression turned angry.

"Shut up!" Kao snapped.

"Oh don't shut me" Pete sneered, speaking in a mocking tone. "You have such a loving and understanding family that raise you like their own. Rich families raise their dogs like that too. Do you have... like those family times together? Where you serve them all with your fag-"

"Shut up!" Kao snarled and grabbed his collar with angry tears in his eyes that for a moment made the guy forget all his mockery. "Shut the fuck up!"

The guy named Pete blinked. Then he sneered. "Why should I? Huh? Look... one punched me, the other wants to kill me... for you" he leaned closer to whisper in Kao's ear. "Why? Have you confessed to them too? Hmm? Do you kiss them with you sweet little mouth too?" he asked and Kao just stood there, frozen. Then he looked up into the said guy's eyes, not letting one tear fall from his own as he gave him a steady look and let go of his collar.

"You're not worth it" He said in a low tone before turning around and walking away from the basketball court. Once outside, he started to run till he was far behind the school, hiding under a tree and crying his heart out. There were moments like these when he felt it worse. 

Alone. 

All alone in the whole damn jungle of a world.

"Kao..."

"Koko!" 

He looked up to find both his best friends, his brothers, both standing there with tears in their eyes, just from the reason that he was there crying his eyes out. He sobbed loudly and extended his hands to them who both hurried to sit beside him and pull him in their hug.