19:00 Tua Aeng

[AN: I won't italicize phone dialogues in this chapter – but remember that they are having a video phone call. Let's relieve some blueballs...

About 5 chapters left. ]

Gulf panned the phone to his body, revealing his torso. Mew felt a bit disappointed that he's wearing shorts.

"It's hot over here, so I took my shirt off."

"..."

The only skinship he had with Gulf when he was still in Thailand is hugging and kissing. They didn't have the time to do it, and Mew didn't want to rush things back then.

Now... however, was torture.

Gulf's tanned shoulders were baby smooth. The neck was glistening with sweat that was slowly dribbling down his equally chocolate-colored chest. And as Gulf gulped, Mew stared hard at its movement, wanting nothing but to latch his lips on it.

"Tua Aeng... don't make me miss you more."

"The heck are you thinking?" Gulf frowned at him, and lay flat on his own bed. Mew purred at the color contrast of skin to white bedsheets. He looked better than the hot chocolate Saint had handed him earlier.

"Gulf, we're both men. That..." Mew gulped. "... is something I cannot touch right now, and I'm yearning for it."

Gulf raised his eyebrows. "This?" he pointed to his chest.

Mew nodded.

Gulf smirked.

"Naughty boy." He shook his head. "Maybe you need to sleep. I checked the weather there. It says you'll have snow until tomorrow."

"It's going to be a cold, snowy night, and no one's here to hug me." Mew said.

"Stop being overdramatic."

"It's true!"

"Go and wear another jacket, and you'd be warm." Gulf said.

"A hug is different, Tua Aeng. I wish you were here to hug me... Or I wish I was there..." he lowered his voice. "To get naked with you."

Gulf blushed. "Mew!"

"What? I'm dying over here. We've been apart for months! I haven't kissed you and felt you in my arms. And that..." he pointed at Gulf's chest. "It's torturing me."

Sometimes when Gulf is not available to talk, Mew would find himself fantasizing about getting naked with him. He tried so hard not to entertain his dirty thoughts mainly because he sees Gulf as an innocent, 'new to love' boy, and he didn't want to taint that image even if it's just forming in his mind. But there are times when he dreams about it and wakes up with wet underwear and his flag raising. How many months have they been apart? Mew only has his palm to comfort him.

"Don't tell me you haven't seen people get half-naked, Mew. We're men."

"It's different. We're men, but we're also lovers."