Chapter 5

Chaeyoung POV

"That was the first step of being in love cub!" I frowned to dahyun said.

"For your information y'all. It just happen that we met in the cafe of tzuyu but that was the first time i saw her" i said. And they have a 'o' mouth.

"Tzuyu you said that beautiful costumer right?" She nodded.

"Then that means she was your regular customer" she nodded once again.

"We must go there and tal-"

"Wait!" I cut her words.

"You mean be friend to her?" I said.

"Bingo! Then we can make step to like you!" Nayeon happily said. I widened my eyes to her plan.

"No! And no!" I immediately answer.

"Come on cub! Make mina fall in love with you and i'll make sure you fall in love with her in no time!" She clapped and everyone agree.

"I wish i can reset my friend. Y'all embarrassing me" i said. They laugh at me.

"Did you fell in love?" That question caught off my guard. Did i?

"I have a crush back then, but i don't have the courage so i keep it. Then i heard that she move in britain" that was my great love back then. I stalk her and follow her where she goes.

"I guess for me that was my greatest love" i said. They smile at me, i didn't open to them about this.

"What if that person came back?" Jihyo unnie asked me.

"I don't know. Beside four years since she move." Dahyun and her are the same flight but different time.

"You love her until now?" I looked down and fidgeting my finger.

"I crush her back then. I don't know now" i honestly said.

"Our cub is now a lion!" I flinch to dahyun voice. Very LOUD.

Jihyo unnie scold her. She even pinch dahyun ears. These dorks doesn't know the serious talk. Dahyun whined and the other laugh at her.

Surely i will miss this kind of bonding. Tomorrow will be back to normal. I wish it's a good day.

There is a fortune cookie in the table. I grab and broke it to see what the paper say.

'Love can be painful but a beautiful scenario'