Chapter 35

Mina POV

Silence filled the room as i caress her hand. The other went outside to buy a food. I silently sob looking down.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I looked at her wiping my tears. I place her hand to my cheeks.

"You know i hate to see you crying right?" She continue. I nodded.

"I am strong. You are my strength you know that" she nodded I cried again. Damn it! Why is this happening to our relationship.

"Don't cry, everything will be fine" she caress my cheeks and wiping my tears.

"My parents are here" i said. Not wanting to tell what is her condition.

"E-eh? I am courting them right?" I chuckle.

"They knew you already, they accept us. They are waiting in the outside" she blushed and looked down.

"It's embarrassing i looked like this" she pout as i chuckle.

"Don't worry your still beautiful." I said then lean to her ears.

"And hot" i lean back as i saw her reaction. Wide eyes open.

"I'm gonna tell them to go here" i stand and chuckle.

-

Jihyo POV

I am now here in police station, secret room to punish a criminal. I own this since i have to find who killed my boyfriend.

"Are you happy now that our friend is suffering?" Staring at him blankly. His father is now in jail both of then but separate.

He laugh and stand up to face me. His eyes is now full of anger and eager to kill.

"She will die! She will fcking die!" He laugh again and sit. I prepare my tools to punish this but hani will do this not wanting my hands to be dirty.

"There are other too incase you must be wondering" the others is waiting outside just to see jimin.

Soon as they go inside. Their aura is more dark that before. I smirk because this is fun like the old days.

"Have fun guys, i will be in cafe. Come on hani" she nodded and gave the tools in tzuyu.

"Your friends is scary" she said i nodded and cling to her arms.

"But i am scary" i said. She chuckle and kiss my head.

-

Tzuyu POV

"I miss this kind of fun" sana unnie said.

"Yeah it's been a long time" nayeon unnie said. The others just nodded and stare at jimin laughing maniacally.

Momo punch his face without warning. It's not surprising at all.

"How's it?" Jeongyeon unnie patted the shoulder of momo unnie.

"Baby! Can i?" Sana unnie said to me. I know what she meant. I just nodded.

All of us have a dark side, we love torturing people back in high school and college. Chaeyoung unnie and mina unnie doesn't do this but they know it.

How did we know? Jihyo unnie said the background of the japanese. We shared it before last month.

My girlfriend sana, she's good at seducing then torture her prey. Momo unnie just torture it without saying a word.

Nayeon unnie laugh while torturing her prey with her partner jeongyeon unnie.

me and dahyun just love the screams while torturing our prey.

Jihyo unnie is good at catching people. She knows everything.