Chapter 24

Chaeyoung POV

Today is our monthsarry of mina. I brought her give a penguin pendant. We are celebrating to my house.

"Sure mina, will love this" i smile and put the box in my coat pocket.

I am now in front of my house. We will be in japan the day before this. I grab my box in my pocket but someone cover my eyes and mouth that made me sleep.

Mina POV

it's 8pm but chaeyoung is not here yet. I try to call her but her phone is ringing only.

Then jeongyeon unnie came sweating. Her eyes is now panicking. That made me worried.

"C-chaeyoung-"

"Where is she unnie?" I said. We are looking at her.

"S-she's missing" i bitterly smile because if this a joke this isn't funny.

"T-this is p-prank right?" I don't believe. But she show me the box. My tears began to flow.

"No. Chaeng! If you are here come out! We are going to japan right?" I said. I saw them looking at me worriedly.

"Unnie.." She was about to hold my hands but i run to outside. Her car is here. I check her car i saw little timmy and a rose.

"Come on guys! Show her" i said biting my lips.

"Unnie..." I looked at dahyun.

"We didn't pull prank like this" i shook my head and run to her room then to her studio.

"Chaeng! Come on! This isn't funny! Show yourself!" Anger filled my system at the same Time i am crying.

"Chaeng! Show yourself!!" I shout but she didn't come out.

"Unnies where is she?" They are following me.

"We didn-"

"No! Chaeng please! This isn't funny!" I shout. I was about to run outside but someone hug me. I struggle for her hug but she tightly hug me.

"Mina... Calm down" i want to find her. She didn't leave me.

"Unnie... Chaeng is here right?" I asked her but she didn't answer.

"Mina, we didn't hide chaeyoung from you...please calm down"" i cried. This not true.

"This is dream right?" She shook her heard despite of my blurry vision because of tears.

"Mina!" I heard them called me before everything turns black.

Third person view

I smirk. She is now here in my basement. Beautiful. Sleeping while sitting and her hand is tied and her eyes is blindfolded.

"Wake up" i wake her up then i heard her groan. Sexy but not my type.

"W-who are you?" She asked. I lean closer to her ear.

"Lucifer" i said and drink my wine.

"If you want money, i will gave it to you just free me" she said. I laughed and throw the glass that made her flinch.

I grab her collar then punch her.

"I have money bitch! I didn't here for your money or what" i step back and wipe my hands. Her lips is now bleeding.

"Then what do you want?" She panting heavily. I kicked her stomach that made her groan.

"Secret for now, i want to have fun first" i went to outside. She shout but i just ignore her.

Mina POV

I woke up but i saw them here. I search the room to see chaeyoung but she didn't here.

"Are you okay now?" Sana unnie said. Then then woke up. I smile because i know chaeyoung is in the kitchen cooking for us.

"Come on. Chaeyoung probably is in the kitchen" they looked at me.

"Mina, chaeyoung didn't come home. She's missing since her car is here" jihyo unnie.

"Don't joke early in the morning" i chuckle then went out to kitchen but i saw nothing

"Mina, she's not here" my eyes began to teary.

"NO! Chaeyoung!" I shout but no one answer.

"This isn't true" i kneel down as my tears flowing. They hug me that made me cried loudly. I feel like a child that lost my parents.

"Chaeng" i mumble her name wanting to show herself and hug me but no chaeyoung came.