Chapter 42

Mina POV

I am here beside chaeyoung caressing her soft hand. Christmas is coming love. Wake up.

"Wake up love, i made you a scarf and bonnet. This is made by me" i hold it then her finger flinch. I stare at her longer then it move again. I stand up and press the button.

Be strong love! Wake up! We are waiting for you comeback. The doctor came and nurse checking her vital signs.

"Water" i heard her,then they help her to drink. I saw how weak she was.

"What are your feeling Ms. Son?" She looked around to see people looking at her then to doctor.

"I'm good" she said.

"Do you remember everything?" He asked. My heart is beating fast. Everyone waiting for her answer. She looked at us then gulped.

"I-i'm sorry" she sighed. I sadly smile and the others patted my shoulder. They nodded as they looked at chaeyoung.

"Do you remember them?" Once again this question make me nervous. She looked at us one by one. My heart can be heard if there were no beeping sound in the machine.

"Y-yeah" she said. I smile but did she remember me?

"I didn't tell you, her chance is 70/30, she might have a temporary amnesia, but luckily she remember all of you. Just don't talk to her the bad one memories" he said and he bid his goodbye to us.

"Do you remember us?" Nayeon unnie asked. She just looked at it and slowly nodded. They looked at me then her. I gulped.

"Do you remember her?" I looked at her but instead she answer she patted her side wanting me to sit there. Before i went her she whisper to nayeon unnie

I slowly walked to her and sit beside her. She wanted to sit so we help her.

The others bid their goodbye for awhile because they need to buy food.

"Do you remember me?" I asked her but she just silent. She hugs me and hearing her breathing.

We stayed in that position. My heart ached seeing her like this, who know that she didn't me.

Then the others came and went to chaeyoung. Then they me a the fruits.

"Prepare this. Wash them" i nodded although laziness took my system after she didn't answer my question.

And when i finish i saw chaeyoung in bed looking at me smiling while there's a box in her hand.

I was shock, almost dropped the fruits. They went to me and took the fruits.

"Marry me myoi mina" i cried, i want to hug her but her body is so weak. I nodded smiling while crying.

"Yes, Son Chaeyoung" she spread her arms wanting to give her a hug. So i hug her not to tight.

"You're mine now, Son-myoi Mina" i chuckle because she even said it.

"I'm always your Son Chaeyoung" and we kissed not minding them. We heard a load cheered and clapping. We pull out and look at them. She put the ring on my finger although she propose before. The ordinary ring and a diamond ring.

Many things will be happen when you in love or love by the certain person. You even can do what you can't do. You say what you cannot say. You must be strong facing this consequence.

Love is not just a feeling is about who stay at your worst, love you for no reason and letting go the past. You gonna start over when you felt broke. But there is someone who is willing to be your side while fixing your heart.

Love must be a crazy feeling to our system but this is the best feeling. Love by the friends,family and your loveones. Each of them is different impact but called LOVE