Chapter 25

Warning: might trigger you. Better skip this if you didn't take this scene.

Third person view

"Hey" i said. She looked up and grab her chin.

"What do you want?" She coldly said. I smirk.

"Fun" i punch her that made her groan in pain. Her wound in lips is not healed yet. Well, i don't fucking care.

i punch her again. Then punch in her stomach. That made cough. 

I grab my swiss knife then point in her neck.

"Don't do th-"

"Shhh" i covered her mouth with piece of clothes then slightly cut her neck that cause her to screaming silently and struggle. It's not deep tho. Blood in her collar.

Then to her shoulder. I laughed to her screaming silently. Because no one will gonna hear it. Beautiful sound. I remove the thing in her mouth panting heavily.

"P-please what d-do you AHHHHHHH!" i chuckle when i made a cut to her left shoulder. She is crying to bad. Blood flowing to her white polo.

"I'm done for today" i stand up and slap her face not to hard. She is blindfolded so she didn't saw my face. I changed my voice by technology in case you might wonder it's like conan's bowtie in detective conan.

Mina POV

The others finding chaeyoung with the authority. I am here with momo unnie and sana unnie.

I stared at the pendant that jeongyeon found yesterday. I hug timmy and cry.

"Mina, please eat" sana unnie softly but i shook my head then lie down.

Where are you chaeng? It's been one week since i didn't see you. I miss you love.

"Mina" i looked at her and him and run towards to them.

"Mom! Dad! Chaeng is missing" i sob when they hug me.

"We know, so we are here to help" i nodded while sobbing. They caress my back.

"I-i miss her dad" i said between my sob.

"Mina, jimin is here" momo unnie plainly said. I wiped my tears and walk to the living room.

"Mina! What happen?" Jimin came to me but i just shook my head.

"Come on tell me, bestfriend right?" I looked at him teary eyes. Then when he hug me i cried to him.

"Chaeng is missing" he was shock.

"What? Did you find her already?" He asked. I looked down and shook my head.

"I will help okay? Here, i'm here to visit you since i've been busy" he smile. I gave him a sad smile and nodded. He patted my head then leave.

-

"Someone abducted Ms. Son" the detective said. I clench my fist and began to cry.

"Base on the cctv in village, before she went missing someone's car leaving" he continue.

"Please find her" nayeon unnie said. He nodded and talk to my parents.

"I talk to yeri, she will be here in a minute" jihyo unnie said. I sob in sana unnie chest because she hug me.

"What is the officer said?" Yeri and jimin unison said since sana unnie contact jimin because he is my best friend.

"Someone kidnap chaeng" momo unnie said. The two sit in front of me.

"We will find chaeyoung" yeri sadly said. I wipe my tears and sit properly.

"I will back to my room" i stand up. I ignore their stare at me.

I lie to my bed and hug timmy that chaeyoung gave at me. I sob silently.

Surely LOVE can make you crazy but can KILL you the moment you are in pain.