Chapter 15

Mina POV

I didn't know what to feel right now. Chaeyoung gave me a flower, my favorite flower. And a letter.

I felt special. It's like heaven in feeling. So this is the feeling of someone gave you a flower in unexpected person.

"Why are you smiling and smelling that? Are you in drugs?" Sana unnie said. I went home because my boss gave us a half day.

"I am happy." I stare at the flower and the letter that i didn't yet read.

"For mina to chaeyou-" i hide the letter to her. She smirk.

"Ohh to chaeyoung huh? You said the two of you doesn't have a thing" i rolled my eyes.

"She gave me this earlier okay? So stop with the smirk and glare!" I scoffed. She laugh and clapped. Weird!

"She has a thing for you! Why are you numb? Your lucky!" She said and hug me. I was shock. Thing?

"You mean?"

"Yeah! Chaeyoung has a crush on you! Mina if you reject her i will catch her! I want her too!" She said. I looked at her with a weird look.

"Don't give me that face mitang! I will steal her from you" she laugh.

"Chaeyoung is indeed a sweet person. How i wish my crush is like that" we look at momo. She sit beside me.

"What?!" We said. She looked at us.

"What?" She asked.

"You said you have a crush" sana unnie said.

"Did i say something? I didn't remember" she eat chips.

"Aish! Now chaeyoung has a thing what are your plan?" Sana unnie said. Momo unnie nodded.

"I don't have a plan but she invited me for a dinner" i said. They smile widely and clapped.

"Operation make mina myoi a goddess!" Sana unnie exclaimed. I face palm.

"I wish tzuyu too will make a move" i looked at her surprise.

"Nothing! Come on! Momo unnie message chaeyoung!" Momo salute to her and sana unnie drag me to my room.

-

"Mina your date is here!" Momo unnie shout. I sighed before coming out.

I saw them jaw dropping but chaeyoung immediately compose herself and smile widely at me.

"Hi?" I shyly said. She is handsome and pretty too.

"You're beautiful. Let's go?" She gave me her hand, i grab her hand and she cling my arms to her arms. I bite my lips because this is too sweet.

"Return her whole body okay? I trust her to you" sana unnie wink at her and she just chuckle. I gave her a 'what-the-hell-stop-that'

"I will, so let's go?" I nodded and bid my good bye to them. She guide me to hop in her car and she jog in to the driver sit.

"Your a goddess tonight. A pretty elegant one" she said. I bite my lips not to smile in her compliment.

"Y-you too" she chuckle and drive in to place. She is wearing a coat with white blouse,black jeans and a timberland boots.

She's pretty handsome right now. She have a more charisma than in oppa of kdrama. Am i lucky that much?