Chapter 13

Chaeyoung POV

I am with yeri now in the cafe of tzuyu. She's my bestfriend in highschool days.

"Your handsome chae! Why i didn't even fall for you in the first place?" She said. I scratch my nape and shyly nodded.

"You're cute! If i don't have a girlfriend now probably i will court you!" She happily said but i  playfully rolled my eyes on her.

"As if you will" i scoffed. She laugh and pinch my nose.

"Do you have someone now perhaps?" She asked. I scrunch my nose.

"Not yet" i said and eat the cake. She looked at me surprise.

"Are you still in somi?" She asked. Am i? Maybe not. That was a long ago.

"No, the girl over there" i point mina. I saw her with a guy so i don't have a change to tell her my intention.

"You have a taste huh? I heard that girl is born in texas but she is pure japanese. I didn't know you love a japanese before you love a canadian slash korean" i rolled my eyes on her and she chuckle.

"It just a crush the both of them" i said. She scoffed as if she doesn't have many crush back then.

"If you crush her make her fall in love with you! Coward!" She said. I throw a tissue to her and continue to eat.

"As if you do it back then" i said. She threw the tissue back to me.

"You are now a well known woman cub but why the hell coward is in your body" she gave a bitchy tone. I rolled my eyes again to her.

"Will you shut up? It's crush. I don't know what love is either" i said to her and she look shock.

"Love is is the air cub! Go get your girl before she will be taken by someone!" She said.

"What? I didn't say i love her though. Where did you get that word!?" I whispered shout at her.

"You keep your eyes only her cub! Secretly glance! What a coward!" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not coward! I am scared because i don't know the love feels! Pabo!" I said.

"Then what do you feel when she's around" she asked. I took a glance and she is smiling.

"I can't explain. Happy? Scared? I-i don't know" i honestly said. I looked at the people passing by.

"Are you afraid of getting hurt? Or fall not getting catch?" I nodded. I know i am overthinking but i can't help to think.

She stand up and want to go to mina's table but i prevent her.

"No, we even barely meet. Please, just need time" i said. She nodded and continue to it.

"Court her already. Get her" she said. I sighed before eating.

This is harder than i thought. Although i will make her fall in love with me so i am willing to fall for her at the same time.

It's a win-win situation if that was happened. I have a crush on her but i don't know if she will accept the same sex couple.