Chapter 38

Mina POV

I smiled because she did fight to live. The only problem is, is she will remember us?.

"Good job love. You know how much this fight for me for you to save the us. Wake up love, you will be my wife right? And have a kids" i hold her hand and caressing it.

"Please wake up. Dad and mom can't wait to our wedding. Dad wants to have grandson since they old enough, but mom wants a granddaughter" i chuckle remembering their little argument.

Flashback

"Mina/princess" they called me unison as i rest my body in sofa. I looked at them seeing smiling at me.

"We want..." I hummed waiting for their reply.

"Grandson/granddaughter" they looked at each other then their eyes blankly.

"Son/daughter" o my! Not now. I lie to rest.

"Mina/princess!" I flinch and sat up again annoyingly.

"What?" I plainly said. They stared at me puppy eyes. I sighed.

"Chaeyoung don't have that thing or so called little friend down her" i said. They just shook their head.

"But we are more in technology now a days princess" my mom just nodded agreeing my dad as if they didn't argue in having a grandchild.

"So?" I raise my eyebrow to them. I sat back massaging my temple.

"But, i don't have control if she/he will become" i replied. I heard the sighed.

"Then we want twins!" I looked at them like 'you serious dad?' Look.

"Yeah! Great idea hon!" My mom exclaim. Groaning as i leave them ignoring their call.

End of flashback.

"Love, i want to have a beach wedding or wedding in spain. They travel the world with you" i smiled staring at her face.

"Mina?" I looked at behind me to see the others.

"Let's eat first?" They showed the foods they buy outside. I nodded and sit beside jihyo unnie.

"So we have twins?" I was about eat the burger but i swallowed my saliva instead of my food.

"No, we're not talking to you mina. We know you want twins too" i scoffed and rolled my eyes then take a bite in my burger.

"So tzuyu and sana? When is the wedding first?" Nayeon unnie said.

"Maybe after chaeyoung? Or momo unnie and dahyun?" Sana blushly said. We chuckle because she is embarrassed.

"Do you want next day?" That made me choke in my food. Too early! So they give me a drink.

"The early the better" she casually said. This time jeongyeon unnie almost spill her drink. She cough while her girlfriend just stared at tzuyu jaw droped.

Jihyo laugh and hani unnie too. Momo unnie don't care because she's eating. Dahyun shake her head while bite her lower lips not wanting to laugh.

Me just chuckle and sana unnie hide her face behind tzuyu.

"I will make her wife, someone is want to take her number earlier. What is her name? Mak? Ah mark!" Tzuyu rant to us that made us chuckle.

"You're just jealous" she rolled her eyes and grab the fork pointing at dahyun.

"C-chill! I'm just kidding!" She nervously said then wrap her arms to momo unnie.

"Posessive" we heard it then tzuyu wants to throw a punch but dahyun stands up immediately and went to jihyo.

Full of laughter while eating our meal. I wish chaeyoung wake up soon.