5 (The Park Jisung Of It All...)

Beomgyu was in a mood. He didn't quite understand why Taehyun was so impressed by Park Jisung. Was it because they shared a birthday ? Was it because they are the same age ? Beomgyu was frustrated. "What is so damn special about Park Jisung !?" Kai covered his ears dramatically as he entered Beomgyu' house.  "Are you okay ?", Kai asked taking a seat next to Beomgyu on the couch.

                        "Why did he have to live in a condo ? Why couldn't Taehyun stay here ?" Kai sighed. It's been two weeks since Taehyun had returned. All Beomgyu was obsessed with was Park Jisung. "That is what's bothering you ? Are you blind ?" Kai, Yeonjun & Soobin were all well aware that Taehyun seemed happier, but not completely over Beomgyu. However, Taehyun was very close to Jisung & it was hard to assess if it was a platonic kind of closeness. "What do you mean ?"

                   Kai punched Beomgyu, rolling his eyes in the process. He honestly couldn't believe his hyung was this oblivious. "Do you like Taehyun hyung or not ?" Beomgyu thought to himself for a few minutes. He was so heartbroken when Taehyun walked out on him. Also was depressed when he found out Taehyun left Korea. Now without a doubt he was jealous. He, Choi Beomgyu, was jealous of Park Jisung. He was jealous that Jisung managed to help bring back Taehyun' smile. 

                      Kai waved his hand in Beomgyu' face. He was worried he broke his hyung with all the questions. "Uh, hyung ? Can you answer the question ?" Beomgyu blinked a  couple of times, turning his attention to Kai. "You have to help me, Kai." Kai grinned getting real excited. He had a feeling of what Beomgyu was about to say. Beomgyu was very serious & very nervous when he says, "You have to help me win back Taehyun."

                    Kai made a group chat without adding Taehyun.  He spammed the first few messages in the new chat named "Get Beomgyu Taehyun Strategies". Yeonjun and Soobin were very eager to help as well. Beomgyu' phone began to ring. The contact was unfamiliar to him. The number was calling from SM Entertainment. He answered. "Is this Beomgyu ? It's me Jisung. Taehyun was hanging out for a while  with me and the other NCT Dreamies. Want to join us ?" Jisung was being friendly, & what he was saying was the truth.

                                Beomgyu scoffed, but made sure Jisung couldn't hear.. "Sure. It isn't like I'm  busy or anything," He mouthed only resulting in a punch from Kai. "I'll stop by. Is it alright if I bring someone ?" Jisung gave a small laugh. Chenle' laugh could be heard in the background. "Bring whoever you want. The more the merrier."

                   Once the call was over Beomgyu had a sinister smile upon his face. Which yet again, resulted in Kai punching him. "You're going to check out your potential competition. Stop looking like you're going to possibly hurt Jisung." Beomgyu gave the puppy dog eyes. It only ended up looking derpy on him. "You're taking Yeonjun hyung with you. Don't even bother asking me."

                      Beomgyu pouted but there was no changing the maknae' mind. Either he takes Yeonjun hyung with him or he goes by himself to the NCT dorm.