2

2 Weeks Earlier

         It was Namjoon & Jin' wedding day. The day was supposed to be a joyous occasion. Which it was. Not entirely for everyone in the slightest. They were all at dinner. Taehyun had been noticeably more distant with his friends. Soobin spoke up once Taehyun wasn't near the table. "Anyone else notice that Taehyun seems more cold than usual ?" Yeonjun agreed finally happy it was getting addressed. Kai sighed. "He just is upset. It will pass." Kai looked around the table, "Right ?"

               Beomgyu was un-bothered. In all honesty, he didn't care much. He knew Taehyun' behavior was most likely due to what he said a week ago. "Let him be. He'll be himself in a few weeks." Yeonjun punched him. "A few weeks ? It's been a week, Beomgyu." Soobin sighed looking at the other table seeing Taehyun talking to Jin, Namjoon, & Jungkook. "Go talk to him, Beomgyu. Now."

        Reluctantly Beomgyu got up heading in Taehyun' direction. "Can we talk ?" Taehyun gave him a cold look. It was clear that Taehyun' attitude hasn't changed over the last week. "That isn't necessary,
Beomgyu hyung."

        "Not necessary ? What do you mean ?" Taehyun stood up giving Namjoon, Jin, & Jungkook a small smile. His smile immediately dropping as he turned to Beomgyu. "I meant what I said. I don't want to talk to you."

          Taehyun gave his friends a final bow as a goodbye before leaving. Beomgyu was going to go after him when Namjoon stopped him. "Hyung, let me go ! I have to talk to him !" Namjoon shook his head, "There is no use, Beomgyu. At least not while Taehyun doesn't want to talk."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
At Bangtan' House

        Hoseok & Yoongi went straight go their room. Jimin opted to stay with Kai & see a movie. Yeonjun going home with Soobin. Beomgyu headed home by himself.

          Namjoon, Jin, & Jungkook sat in their living room. "You think he'll be alright staying with them ? Have you spoken to BamBam yet ?" Namjoon asked Jungkook. Taehyun had just given them the news that he was going to leave South Korea for a while. They were the only one' who knew he was heading to Thailand. "Not yet."

             Jin headed to the kitchen. He was going to make some food for Taehyun. Jungkook called BamBam. The phone rang a couple of times before Bam picked up. "Hey Jungkook, What's up ?" Jungkook sighed. "Taehyun wants to get out of Korea for a while. Heading back to Thailand anytime soon ?"

           There was a lot of commotion going on at the GOT7 dorm. "I'm going back to Thailand next week. Lisa, Ten, & I wanted to have some time together." Namjoon could tell from Jungkook' expression that he was a little sad. "Mind if you take him with you next week ? Taehyun really doesn't want to be in Korea for the time being."

            BamBam could tell that Jungkook really needed this favor. "He can come, alright ? I'll come pick him up next week from your house." Jungkook gave a grateful smile, even though BamBam couldn't see it. "Thanks Bam. This means a lot." BamBam laughed. "It's no problem. See you next week."

           Jungkook turned to Namjoon after he hung up. "So ? What did BamBam say ?" Jungkook sighed. "He agreed to take Taehyun with him next week." Namjoon grinned. "That's great, at least. Taehyun really wants to go."

            Jin packed the stuff he made for Taehyun before joining them again. "Should we tell the others Taehyun's leaving ?" Namjoon quickly disagreed. "He told us for a reason. He would've told them if he wanted them to know."