Picture

Tony drank from his cup as he watched you teleport randomly around the room. Every time you would pop up somewhere, you would look around as if you were searching for something. You looked behind curtains, under couch cushions, and furniture.

"Did you lose something?" he asked.

You hadn't been paying attention to him, so his voice startled you. "Oh, I didn't see you there! Uh... I didn't really lose her, she's just hiding."

"Her? It's your cat, isn't it?"

"Perhaps..."

Tony rolled his eyes, "I thought you would keep her on your floor? It better not break my stuff."

"Scully would never," you lied. In your old apartment, you had to cat-proof the whole place, as Scully had a habit of knocking things over and scratching on your furniture. She was still adjusting to the tower and hadn't caused much trouble, but you knew it was only a matter of time.

Before he could argue with you, the elevator doors opened, and Thor stepped out. Like always the god was an intimidating figure, but the sleeping orange cat in his arms was a huge contrast. "I found your small friend in my room. She was sleeping in my bed."

You smiled as you heard Scully purr in the god's arms. She is very affectionate and likes attention, and now that you no longer live alone, she's able to go around the tower and look for someone else if you aren't around. Her favorite is usually Banner, who likes to have her nearby when he works quietly, but he's usually in the lab where she isn't allowed.

"At least she wasn't in mine," Tony commented.

"You secretly love her," you teased, making the billionaire scoff.

Scully stretched and jumped out of Thor's arms. She made her way across the room and then hopped on the couch next to Tony. She curled up next to him, Tony pretended to be annoyed but still pet her.

"Jarvis, take a picture of this for me," You whispered to the AI. 

"Right away," he said.

Tony heard you two and pointed up at the ceiling, "Don't you dare Jarvis!"

You took your phone out at the sound of a notification. "Too late, I'm already sending it to the Avengers group chat."

"I'm still having trouble accessing that," Thor told you.

"You have to press the messaging button."

"Is it the green button with-"

"Hey!" Tony interrupted. "You better not do anything else with that photo."

"I won't," you said looking at your screen, "but Natasha already posted it."

"She better delete it," He says as he rushes out of the room.

"I see no evidence Ms. Romanoff posted that image on any social media platform," Jarvis told you.

"I know, but let him figure it out himself."