Are you kidding me?!? (Griffin x Dixie)

Requested by swype_life love you bby! 💕

Harper Rose Johnson~
6 years old, Griffin and Dixies biological daughter. Dixie and Griffin have been married for 7 years and live in there own house. Lately Dixie has been sneaking out at night to see Noah because she's having an affair. Harper doesn't know yet and Griffin just found out.

Harpers pov:
I got off the bus and started walking to my house. I was just getting off the bus from school and im so tried. I can't wait to get inside and hang out with my mom and dad. I opened the door and instantly heard yelling coming from the kitchen. I closed the door quietly and decided to listen to them even though I shouldn't.
D-" What do you want me to say Griffin?!"
G-"I want to you apologize I came upstairs early from work because We haven't been having a lot of alone time recently sense I'm busy with work and I wanted to take you out on a date. I set everything up to surprise you. And I walk into are room to find you and Noah in bed having sex."
I gasped quietly and held my hand over my mouth.
G-"How god damn long Dixie"
D-"6 months"
G-"6 months!?!"
She nodded her head and put it down.
G-"I can't believe you! We have a daughter Dixie what are we are we supposed to tell her. Sorry sweetie we're getting a divorce because your mother couldn't help but not have sex for more than a day"
D-"Griffin I'm sorry can we please work this out"
G-"No. we're done. If it was one time then maybe yes we could figure things out but it was 6 months. 6 months of you cheating on me in our home, the home where are daughter sleeps. I'm sorry but I'm filling for a divorce"
D-"I understand. I am sorry though. I hope we can co-parent well. And not allow this to affect our relationship with our daughter."
G-"Totally I don't want Harper to hate you or me so I won't tell her that you cheated"
D-"Thank you."
G-"No problem"
I dropped my bag causing a loud bang to echo through the house because of my water bottle. I turned around and ran out the door and continued to run while tears were streaming down my face. I stopped running and realized that I ran all the way to uncle Chases and Aunt Charlie's house. I rang the doorbell and heard a baby start to cry. Aunt Charlie and Uncle Chase are married and they have two kids. Elijah Hudson who is 4 years old and Isaiah Hudson who is 3 months old. I heard a groan at the door before it opened reveling uncle chase rubbing his eyes not seeing me yet. Before he could open his eyes I jumped onto his legs and hugged him tight.
C-"What the oh hi sweetie what are you doing here all alone."
He said as he picked me up and set me on his hip bouncing slightly.
H-"Mama and daddy were fighting and they said they were getting a divorce" I said crying more. He gaped his Mouth open and held me tighter.
C-"Baby do mommy and daddy know your here?"
H-"no I ran away"
C-"Alright let's go see aunty char" he said as he closed the door and carried me inside.
C-"Babe where are you?!"
Ch-"In the living room feeding Isaiah!"
We walked into the living room and aunty Charlie was breastfeeding Isaiah on the couch.
Ch-"Oh hi Harper! What are you doing here?"
C-"Dixie and Griffin were fighting and said they were getting a divorce so she ran away."
Ch-"Oh you poor thing come here sweet girl"
Uncle Chase set me down and I walked over to Aunt Charlie and sat near her and held Isaiahs little hand.
Chases pov:
I walked away from Charlie and Harper and into the kitchen where I saw Elijah coloring.
E-"Hi daddy!" He said waving.
C-"Hi baby boy. Have you seen my phone"
I said searching around for it.
E-"Oh yeah it's buzzing a lot."
I picked my phone up and saw Griffin had texted me multiple Times so I sat down next to Elijah and started responding.

I sighed and picked Elijah up and went into the living room with Charlie

C-"Harper baby daddies on his way to come get you ok"
H-"Ok"
Her and Elijah sat on the floor playing. We heard a knock on the door so I ran and opened it and saw Griffin standing there. I invited him in and gave him a hug. You could tell he was crying because his eyes were red and his face was puffy.
C-"She's in the living room."
G-"Thank you so so so much for taking care of her chase"
C-"It's no problem she has just been playing with Elijah."
We walked into the living room. He squatted down and opened his arms.
H-"Daddy!!" She said running into his arms. He hugged her and ran his fingers through her hair.
G-"Dont you ever scare me like that again princess"
H-"I'm sorry daddy I got scared. But what does divorce mean?"
G-"I'll explain to you when we get home now come on let's go. Say thank you to uncle chase and aunt char char"
H-"Thank you uncle chase and aunt char."
We said bye and they headed off.
Griffins pov:
I for back home and unbuckled Harper and carried her inside. Dixie had already grabbed her stuff and left. I set Harper on the couch and held her on my lap.
H-"Where mama"
G-"Honey mommy and daddy Um were not going to be together anymore."
H-"Your getting a divorce?"
G-"yeah baby" I said as I cried a little. She turned around and cupped my checks and gave me a kiss on the forehead like how I do when she is sad.
H-"Dont worry daddy! I'm still here and I love you!"
G-"Love you more baby!"
I said as I kissed her head. I realized that I don't need Dixie in my life to make me happy I just need my baby girl.