Will You Hold Me?

It came in flashes.

One second my body was getting ripped open, and the next I felt absolutely nothing.

I couldn't move, I couldn't stop him from hacking me up and turning me into nothing but a pile of gooey flesh, thick, sticky blood, and sharp, chipped pieces of bone.

I heard myself screaming, but my voice was now a life away as I decended into nothingness.

Nothingness........

It seemed so nice as the pain subsided, but then the memory's of everything I left behind started to come back.

I gasped for air as I clawed at the bedsheets. Desperate for something real and solid to hold me down, but Andrew wasn't here tonight, he was all the way in North Carolina dealing with Kevin, who had called a couple days before panicking. Saying that the Moriyamas had Thea and were coming after him next.

They didn't of course, but Couch couldn't calm him down and Thea was across the world dealing with Moriyama problems of her own.

The Moriyamas had become increasingly greedy, and were demanding that every former Raven that trained under couch Tetsuji come to his funeral, and quite literally PAY their respects.

Kevin and Jean were given the ok to not attend since the Moriyamas already left a decent dent in their salaries, but for once Kevin actually wanted to go.

Andrew had of course, jumped out of bed as soon as he knew what was going on. He had tried his best to drag Neil along with him, but Neil refused, knowing that Kevin was going to need Andrew's full, undivided atteniton.

My scars seemed to be on fire, and breathing wasn't becoming any easier.

Every short ragged breath I could feel the sharp blade against my skin. Every blink I saw his smile.

His smile that was mine.

My smile that was his.

I pulled at my hair as his face came into veiw and scratched at my tightly closed eyelids, but he wouldn't leave me.

I would always have his eyes.

His hair.

His smile.

His face.

He would always be there in the mirror at night when I was forced to look at myself to shave.

He would always be there, hauting my dreams.

I cant!

I cant be him anymore!

I was sobbing now, curled up in a ball on the floor, my hands clawing at my scalp and face as I tried to pull him out of my head.

I screamed, scratched and tugged untill I felt blood start to cover me.

I felt it pool around me.

I melted into it.

I became it.

Nothing but a pool of blood.

~ ~ ~

I woke up late morning. Not in a pool of blood, but as I moved I felt a thin shell of it crack and crumble over my skin.

I slowly menuver into a sitting position and start to survey the damage.

My arms seemed to take the brute of it. they were covered in long scratches, that overlaped repeatively. Causeing streams of blood to run down my arms, and my skin to turn a beat read in irritation.

My tee-shirt was ripped in varying places. Small paper cuts were scattered across my torso.

I felt the tension in my head as I made myself stand up and walk to the bathroom.

I didn't pause by the sink too look up at the mirror, and didn't bother closing the door or turning on the lights either.

It took a half hour to fill up the large tub with hot water. I eased myself into it, and didn't wince as ever cut across my body lit on fire.

I dont know how long I layed there, but the wide beam of light stretched across the bathroom floor slowly moved across the room.

The water eventually grew cold. I didn't notice, and I didn't notice the penthouse door open and click shut either.

"Neil."

I slowly dragged my gaze up from the bathroom floor to Andrew.

He had dark circles under his eyes, and his hair was a mess.

"What happened?" He asked coldly, with a hint of concern only I could ever catch up on.

He walked to the tub when I didn't answer.

I followed his movement with a blank stare. He crouched down in front of me and grabbed my chin.

"I told you to come with me." He said with something I had never heard before in his voice.

I cocked my head to the side.

"I thought you didn't have regrets?" I pushed.

He didn't seem to be bothered by my comment as he pulled me up out of the tub to survey the damage that I had inflicted on myself the night before.

I couldn't move or say anything as he took his fill. I couldn't feel anything either. Its like I was nothing again.

He dragged his hand over my arms slowly.

"Why weren't you wearing you're bands?" He asked making eye contact.

I looked through him, not knowing the answer myself. I never took them off, only when I showered, then I put them back on immediately. And I had to force myself to shower when Andrew wasn't here. Without them on, and him not there I felt vulnerable and empty.

They become my tie to him when he wasn't right beside me.

He grabbed my chin again, this time with a iron grip.

I slowly came back to reality and looked at him.

His pit of bottomless rage had come to the surface. But he didn't look mad at me, he was mad at himself.

Guilt consumed me and it was out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"I'm sorry." I whispered weakly.

I looked away as tears pricked my eyes. Everything started coming back.

The man in the mirror.

The reason why I was covered in small scratches.

He started to towel dry me gently. Once he was done he led me to our room where I let him dress me in loose clothes.

I couldn't look at him with the tears streaming down my face uncontrollably.

"Look at me."

He cupped my face in his hands when I didn't comply.

I forced my gaze up to him, and broke.

He held on to me for the rest of the night, and by the time I woke up in the morning, I started to feel whole again.