I Fucking Hate You

"Meow."

Andrew looked up from his book on the kitchen counter. Sir was crouched on top of the fridge and was looking down at him with expectancy.

Andrew ignored the cats plea for ice cream and looked back down at his book. But the spoiled cat refused to be ignored, all Andrew's fault btw, and jumped all the way from on top of the fridge to on top of Andrew's head, and into his unruly blonde hair.

Andrew let out a loud curse as Sir's claws sunk into his skull and batted at the evil creature on top of his head.

"For fucks sake! Go bother Neil!" He pried Sir from his skull and threw him toward the hallway doorway.

Sir landed with perfect grace and Andrew scowled. The cat looked back innocently.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Go!" He ordered when the feline didn't budge.

Instead he made himself comfortable on the kitchen tile exactly where he landed. He gave Andrew a smug look before drifting off.

Andrew let out a rather loud curse, and grabbed his book violently to go pout and curl up on the living room couch.

He looked up as he made it to the doorway and was met with a smirking Neil.

His scowl depended.

"You too?" He fired up at the smug redhead viciously.

All he wanted was a quiet space where he could disappear into the Wizarding world. Was that too much to ask for?!

"Its your fault. Your the one that keeps us around." Neil shrug's off Andrew's glare. A glare that anyone else besides him would have shrinked away from.

"I never welcomed your stupid pets!" He spat viciously and pushed past Neil to the hallway.

Neil conspired in a death wish and followed Andrew through their large Victorian.

Andrew plopped onto the couch and continued reading. Neil pouted and stared down at his husband, dragging his attention away from Harry Potter and The Sourcers Stone. Andrew's all time favorite book out of the entire series, it was the smallest book, and it took him less than three hours to read it.

Three hours he preferred to read in peace.

"For fucks sake Junkie."

He looked up at the most annoying thing in the world. His husband.

"What. Do. You. Want?" He asked tiredly, he didn't have the energy to put his usual hatred into his words, but still empathized them as much as possible.

Neil looked down unfazed and nudged Andrew's knee with his. He hovered over the blonde and glanced at Andrew's lap questioningly.

Andrew sighed and nodded reluctantly.

Neil carefully sat between Andrew's legs. Andrew held up his arms and the book and Neil sunk down into his chest.

With his chin buried in Neils auburn curls Andrew sighed, this time out of pure content as he lowered his arms onto Neils chest, and continued to read.

But it was hard to focus on the Wizarding world when he had his own world curled up in his arms. 

Wow, ew, some ones getting soft. Psh.

He looked down at his favorite human being, really the only human being he liked at all. 

Neil. Fucked up Neil. He loved all of him. Self esteem issues and all.

Neither Neil or Andrew had ever said the L-word. It didn't mean to them what it meant to others, it couldn't mean that. Not after all the slander others had put on it.

But they didn't need it. Because Love was a feeling that went away, and "This", was never going away.

They both knew that. They had felt it surface in their chests the day they decided to get married. The day they decided they wanted everyone to know that "This" was important to them, and if anyone went near it. They wouldn't live to regret it.

Andrew sighed again and gently layed his book on Neil's back. There was no way he could focus with the quietly snoring hunk of flesh on top of him. So he got himself comfortable and slowly, gently raked his fingers through Neils auburn curls.

He loved Neils hair, it was soft and made his eyes shine brighter, and perfectly contradicted with his bronzed skin.

But it was one of the things Neil hated the most about himself. Through the years Neil had dyed his hair back to black or dark brown multiple times. It irritated Andrew of course, and he wasn't one to suppress that particular feeling, but he let Neil dye it with the exception of a promise to let it grow back out.

Neil would keep his promise. The unbearable amount of self hatred had usually left him by then anyway.

No matter what, Andrew refused to let him wear colored contacts ever again though. He told Neil he would never be able to kiss him with them on.  That was enough for Neil to burn his eye diameter papers, and never glance their way in the store ever again.

"Andrew." Neil whispered sleepily against Andrew's chest.

Andrew automatically hummed in response.

He looked down at Neil when the junkie didn't answer to find out he had whispered it in his sleep.

He looked down at the redhead in complete adoration. Silently begging Neil to whisper it again.

But Neil had woke up as soon as Andrew's hand stopped its circling through his hair.

He finally looked up sleepily in confusion.

"Whut?" He whispered sleepily.

Andrew realized he was being caught in the act too late and scowled down at Neils droopy smirk.

"I fucking hate you." He said blankly as ever.

Neil only smiled and brought his lips up to Andrew's.

"Every bit of me. I know." He whispered pulling away, something Andrew wasn't going to allow. Especially after that remark.

He pulled Neil back up to him. Neil didn't resist and let Andrew kiss him dizzy.

He questioned ever time why Andrew still some how made him feel so unsteady with just the touch of his lips.

Who was he to complain though?