I got you.

Andrew decided that he didn't mind sick Neil.

Yes he was annoying, and complained constantly about not being able to go play stupid fucking exy. Also, Andrew really didn't like gross sick people either. But he could deal with these problems easily.

For the former, give Junkie exy game tapes, or snuggle with him and let him nap. Which Neil surprisingly liked more than any exy tape. Exy itself though, yeah probably not.

For the latter, yell at him for being gross and look away when he blows his nose, then ignore the butterflies in his chest when Neil's entire body shakes when he sneezes like a baby rabbit.

Pun intended.

The snuggling part and napping on Andrew part was really the main reason Andrew didn't mind sick Neil, and thats exactly when he came up with the conclusion too. Right when Neil was folded against him on their soft cotton sheets in their room.

Yes, theirs. They decided they wanted complete privacy and to spare Kevin there cuddling and late make out sessions after Neils sophomore year. So they convinced coach to give them one of the dorm rooms with two bedrooms in it. Each having a queen-sized bed.

Neil's ragged breathing against Andrew's chest made his pulse pick up, but Andrew new better than to fret over a cold, and in record breaking time returned his heart rate to normal.

What made it pick back up instantly again was when Kevin came barging in their room.

Andrew really he thought the idoit learned his lesson the last time when he walked in on them half naked and Neil straddling Andrew on the bed. But obviously not. Andrew would have to change that, very very soon.

By instinct Andrew grabbed the closest object to him, besides Neil he thought silently, and threw it at the intruder (aka poor Kevin).

That object happened to be a warm, half empty, plastic bottle of water. It hit Kevin right between the eyes and he cursed loudly, recieving another object to the face. This time a ball point pen.

"Jesus fuck Andrew!" Kevin whispered this time. "For fucks sake! I just came to see if Neil wanted to watch a game or two."

Andrew had been staring at him blankly before, but now he glared at his roommate angrily.

"Get him a new fucking water." He whispered viciously over Neils head.

The junkie hadn't woke up yet, only because he was sick and drowsy, and Andrew was already thinking about homicide, if Kevin woke up Neil, it would set off a very unfortunate sequence of events. So he scowled at Kevin when he didn't move and picked up another pen pointing it at him in warning.

Kevin instantly flinched and backed out of the door way. Thankfully for him, he had enough sense to do it quietly.

Kevin returned a minute later with a fresh, cold water and set it on the nightstand in replace of the warm one. He couldn't shake the feeling that it was very likely that one would be thrown at him too if he didn't get out of there soon.

Andrew shooed him away with the wave of his hand as soon as the plastic came in contact with the stained wood.

Kevin scowled and left, making sure the door didn't make even a quiet click on the way out.

Andrew's expression turned back to normal, and he got settled back under Neil.

He looked down at the small, slim striker in his arms and gently rubbed his thumb across his cheek. Andrew was starting to not like sick Neil again, and he felt the overwhelming urge to wake the junkie up to see if he was ok, but he didn't have too.

"Is he gone?" Neil whispered into Andrew's chest sleepily.

The overwhelming feeling of angst was replaced with relief, and Andrew couldn't stop his eyes from closing to the sound of Neil's drowsy voice.

"Yes, he won't be coming back." Andrew answered and continued to make small half moon swishes on Neils cheek, now with all five of the pads of his fingers.

Neil hummed, what would have been a response, but Andrew knew better as the striker melted under his fingertips.

"Drew'" Neil sighed into him. "Yes or no?" He hovered his hand over the hem of Andrew's shirt.

Andrew grabed his hand so gently and sweetly Aaron probably would have thrown up, and raked Neil's hand up his bare chest. Neil let his hand lay in its original position, this time on Andrew's bare, warm skin, that had a loud thumping heart beat.

Neil opened his mouth once more but Andrew shushed him, and Neil immediately complied willingly to the goalies command to sleep.

Andrew followed suit seconds later.

---------------------------------------------------------

Short and sweet, atleast I think. Hehe, that rhymes. Anyway, tell me if it's good? I need an unbiased outside opinion.