Chapter 18

Jaye's POV
"Aw, look how cute they are," Denim gushed as she poked Luke's cheek.

Calum and Luke were all squished up on the couch, fast asleep and I think Calum was drooling a little. Luke's hair was completely flat and his ears were a deep shade of pink.

I had to agree with Denim on their degree of cuteness, but I couldn't say that out loud.

''Calum, yes," I agreed. "Luke... Not so much."

"That's my pillow!" Ashton suddenly exclaimed, giving Calum a huge fright making him fall really hard onto the floor. Luke's eyes opened at the sound of impact. "I hope you bitches weren't making out on it!"

No one responded at first because Luke looked like he didn't know where he was and  Calum was confused and probably hurt from the fall.

"Are...you...okay?" I managed to ask between giggles. My stomach was already hurting from laughing at Calum.

He gave me an evil look before saying, "I'll give you something to laugh about." And before I could respond he had me pinned to the other couch, tickling me like he had the previous day. He already knew where my most sensitive spots were - on the sides of my torso by my ribs.

I was laughing harder, trying my best to get his hands off me. He was laughing as well, his eyes scrunching up in the corners as he continued assaulting me.

Ashton's pillow then smacked the side of Calum's head, and he almost fell for the second time that day, making me laugh even harder. I didn't know it was possible to laugh this much.

"Hey! Who did that?" Calum asked, still holding me down but facing the other three. Ash and Denim pointed at Luke and Luke pointed at the fridge.

No one could guess who it was, obviously.

"Luke, you asshole," Calum just rolled his eyes, but he didnt seem angry as he chuckled.

"I got a message from Matt," Michael said, stepping into the front area of the bus from who knows where. "He said to turn the TV on."

We all waited patiently while Michael turned on the TV and switched to the correct channel. Calum and Ashton sat on either side of me, and Luke sat with his arm around Denim's shoulders opposite us.

I tried to ignore the green monster trying to sneak in through the backdoor of my heart.

"Okay, got it," Michael said, taking a seat as well.

It was something that looked like a one man talk show, the kind that discuss the lives of celebrities and what's happening and who's doing who.

The woman announced that she'd be talking about 5SOS after the conmercial break, just before the break started.

"Wonder what that's about," Calum said, sounding pretty nervous, running a hand through his hair and trying to ruffle it up.

We didn't have much time to wonder, because the break ended and the chick was back on.

"Now, we all have been in love with 5SOS since the day they were founded, so when two of our guys have found people they themselves are in love with, who can stop us from snooping?"

I was suddenly very interested in what she had to say.

"Lukim has been trending on Twitter recently, a clear equivalent of a thumbs up from the 5SOS fam. You go, Luke!"

Denim turned to Luke, a huge grin on her face. She lifted her hand for a high five, an offer he didn't deny, but instead of disconnecting their hands at the end, he laced his fingers through hers. The smile never left her face.