* 06 *

I strap myself into the box, popping my goggles on.

'God I bet I look like a right melt in these.' I huff, hearing the presenters' laughter through the speaker in the box as I groan.

'Wardens. Let's lock the vaults please.' The lids of the cages are closed and I check in with Jordan. 

'Nah that's alright Jordan, you good yeah?'

'Yeah. Yeah yeah yeah.' He still seems panicked, but he does seem okay.

'Okay. You can start when you hear the claxon.' The trial gets under way and quickly Jordan starts shouting numbers at me.

Right this, left that, right however many, back left.

It was incredibly bloody confusing.

And it was intermittently interrupted by voice cracks, and yells of

'hApPy pLaCe, hApPy pLacE, tUrF mOOr!'

I had to try so so hard to concentrate on the trial and not burst into laughter as I knew he was going through an ordeal in his little box bless him.

But we ended up with 11 stars! Two better than yesterday, and everyone was so so proud of Jordan.

Especially when the meal arrived.

'Celebrities, as a result of Jordan and Talia winning 11 stars in today's trial. You have... eel.' My jaw drops.

'Eel!??' Jordan and I share a look.

'Genuinely. That's broke my heart.' I shake my head, Jess and Perri laughing at me.

We watch in slight horror and disgust as they pull out the eels, fully scaled and everything, with the head still on.

Shane takes charge tonight, and I can kind of see as he makes it up as he goes along.

And as much as it looked alright, it tasted absolutely gross.

'I don't think I can.' I heave jokingly. 'God this is worse than earlier.' They all laugh at me, chatting away as we eat.

Then I head over to Jess and Victoria with a sad droopy smile.

'Guys. I think it's time.' I tell them with a sigh and their eyes widen. 'Already!?' I nod.

'Okay. I'll come with you.' Jess salutes jokingly as she stands up. 'Wait what?' Jordan and Mo frown, Vernon and Perri also confused.

'I need to have a shower.' I pout, fake crying as they all laugh at me.

'It's not that bad you know. It's really warm!' AJ says perkily and I turn. 'Yeah but when I get out I might get hypothermia.' I deadpan and he laughs.

'Well. Me and Vernon are still alive.' I nod, hurrying off to get my bikini so I didn't have to shower naked.