* 07 *

I wake up the next morning at a much more decent time.

After we found out last night it would be Vernon, Jordan and Bev doing the next trial, they headed off and came back about an hour later.

They'd had to do the eating one.

And it sounded absolutely awful.

But they got all 12 stars! And we had an actually good meal of quail. And as much as it didn't sound great, we had garlic to go with it so it was all good.

But when I woke up the next morning, I definitely didn't expect to find Mo running laps of the castle, huffing out loud breaths.

- talia bloody chamber -

'You know what. It's not everyday that you wake up and the first thing you see is Mo Farrah running around a castle absolutely knackered is it?' She frowned, eyebrows raised as she laughed.

'Alright Mo. Been slacking a bit on the training recently?' He laughed as he slowed to a stop, shaking his head and grabbing his water bottle.

'Mind you, to be fair I only run to the end of the road at most. And that's only if the ice cream vans about to leave our street.' I shrug, moving to brush my teeth as he spits his water out laughing at me.

'Oh my god. That's such a mood. Honestly.' He chuckled, panting as I grinned.

Fairly happy that I was kind of making friends with a 4 time Olympic gold medalist.

Then when I get back inside the castle to warm up a bit, Giovanna and Hollie have disappeared off to do the first 'Castle Coin' challenge of the series.

Which seemed like a rip off version of the dingo dollar.

We waited and waited, most of us sat around the campfire. Then eventually, the phone rang from inside the red telephone box.

'Okay. What percentage of brits say that they have at least one conversation a day about the weather? A) 24 or B) 44 percent?' Victoria tells us from the phone box and instantly we agree on an answer.

'44. Think about it! When you get in work you go 'ah it's cold today.' We all nod at Jordan. 'Yeah. Defo. I thought it was gonna be higher.'

So we agree on 44 percent, Victoria telling the new Kiosk Kev.

His cousin. Kiosk Cledwyn.

But the two girls come back empty handed.

'What!!? Nah that's bollocks.' I shake my head outraged.

'Oh. Talia. Please don't talk about bollocks, not after last night.'

Vernon shook his head, tempering the trial, shaking and as much as we were all gutted about not getting the Welsh cakes, we were all slightly cheered up.

Then Shane pipes in with a story of how he went go karting with Tom Cruise, and Vernon saying he once saw Brad Pitt and Kate and William in the same day.

'I remember, I lived in LA for a little while whilst I was filming for a movie. And I was in the recording studio. Then all of a sudden, my manager came running in and was like. Oh my god. Talia, they've just told me Beyoncé's in the next studio along.' Everyones eyes widen as there's a few gasps at my story.

'And I was literally, I was dying on the inside. I froze, I didn't know what to do. But I just kept recording because we only had that day in the studio for a while. Then there's like a knock on the door and this man turns to me and says. Mr and Mrs Carter want to meet whoever's singing, we could hear you from outside.' Perri's jaw drops.