* 08 *

'Celebrities. Please meet your new campmates.' There's some audible gasps as I spring to the edge of my seat.

'Christine Quinn and Marcus Butler!'

'AHHHHHHH!!!!!' I scream, everyone cheering and clapping loudly.

Then, the Christine from selling sunset walks in.

The absolute savage queen.

And Marcus Butler, who I knew used to be a YouTuber.

I used to watch all his videos.

He was still just as hot now as he was back then.

And even more gorgeous in person. Even in a jester costume.

We watch as they get into position for their trial, and we all cheer them on.

I still couldn't believe that they'd managed to book Christine Quinn to do this if I'm honest.

She must not have realised what this show is, seriously.

The first part of their trial is based on jokes. They got told a joke and had to find the punch line.

And as Marcus would know more of the British slang than Christine, he was grabbing the punchlines from the barrels.

So Christine is put in the stocks, ready to go.

'Any advice from anyone who's done a trial. Jordan?'

I laugh, answering for him.

'Happy place.' I giggle, the whole team laughing.

'Don't over think it. Go to your happy place.' Jordan smiles.

'Don't overthink it!?' I squeak to him in amusement, watching as he blushes, everyone laughing.

'Great advice from Jordan North. Who threw up on the way in here, by the way.' Dec says, aimed to the two new campmates as the rest of us laugh.

'Oh for god sake.' Jordan facepalms, laughing too.

Their first joke comes, and Christine has to read it out.

'What did medieval postmen wear?' She reads, then is covered in gunge.

'Oh my god. That hair probably cost my than my house.'

I draw a sharp breath, whispering to Perri and Jess.

'Who is she?' Jess whispers back, as quiet as she can as Vernon tells Marcus to search for 'Chainmail'.

'Oh my god. Have you never seen selling sunset!?' Perri whisper yells back.

'She sells mansions to people. And makes like 3 million dollars commission on each one. They made it into a tv show.' He explains.

'How or why she's here I have no idea. But she's literally my favourite person on this planet.' I gawk, watching happily as I stare at the trial.

It's absolute carnage.

Marcus somehow found the answer first try, then Christine gets another load of slime and rotten tomatoes dumped over her.

'I thought this'd be easier. Oh my.' Christine shook her head as Marcus chuckled.

'I saw the pipe.'

He grinned and I laughed. A little too loud as it caught his attention, and he turned to face me with a huge smile as my cheeks tinted ever so slightly at getting caught.

They smash the next four, only missing one star.

And the rest of us have a whale of time having a laugh with Ant and Dec.