I Begin Human School

Hey everyone bet y'all though I wasn't gonna update for another year lol. Well your all wrong I here and I swear I am going to finish this story so I will continue to update this as I work on my other Fanfic so here y'all go.

Also Side Note here the next chapter might start to reduce in length so I can update more frequently because longer chapters take awhile to right.

I hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing and scratch my head. I fight the urge to yawn as I get out of my bed. I brush my teeth spending extra time on my fangs to make sure they shine. Even though I used to live in the human world I'm still nervous about going to school for the first time in forever. 

I continue to get myself around and I try to look decently presentable to leave a good impression on my soon to be classmates. I walk down the hall of the dormitory that Mephisto gave me Lucy and Amaimon. This was probably the only way to keep us all together and somewhat contained considering we were three King level demons staying on a campus full of exorcists. 

It was a pretty smart move now that I thought about it (Oh no Rin's thinking again what have I done). I continue on my way and knock on Lucifer's door. With a sound that I assumed was permission to enter. I open the door to find her on her bed covered in a blanket and control in her hand.

"Argh," she grumbles as she dies from being stabbed, "I thought they were sus anyway." She continues mumbling to herself as she continues to play her game. It was one that Amaimon had introduced her to yesterday what was it called again? Among Us or something of that sort wear humans where spacesuits and ones an imposter and tries to kill the others. Amai had introduced her to the game and she got seriously addicted to it. 

I pull the controller from her hand. "That's enough you been playing all night with Amaimon. I thought you were going to get some sleep for our first day of school?" I explain as she looks at me like I had done something. 

"Sleep is for the weak big bro and it's not my fault that games so fun." She climbs out of her blanket and walks into her bathroom to wash up for the day. Within a few minutes, she was out and back into her bedroom. "Almost ready big bro just let me grab my brass knuckles." 

She unlocks a draw in the dresser and grabs her brass knuckles. "I don't see why you need them we are in the human world its not like you can't use your powers at all," I comment as she puts the knuckles into the pockets of the skirt in her uniform.

"And I don't understand why you keep the sword around." She points to my katana on my back. I had got it repaired once we got to Gehenna even though it doesn't have my powers in it anymore but I still felt attached to the object and could never explain why. 

I give her a look and brush of my previous question because it was going nowhere and I could no longer see the purpose to continue bickering. "Come On we have to get breakfast and go to school," I say as we walk out of the dorm.

~Time Skip Because Why Not~

"Ah, breakfast was so good big brother I'm so glad you cooked because Mephisto's cooking looked deadly, to say the least," Lucy exclaims as we walk down the hallway toward the class.

"Hey! My cooking is not that bad! and if you didn't complain about it so much maybe you would have been to class on time!" Mephisto snaps back as he continues to escort the two of us to the classroom glaring daggers at his sister who had just insulted his cooking.

I try to cheer him up by saying "I don't think it was terrible Mephisto." I say patting his back hoping it would work. 

As we approach the double doors of the classroom with a now pleased big brother we enter the classroom. The moment we open the doors we get stares from the other 7 students in the room and a look from the teacher that was unhappy with our late arrival.

"Why hello students I the great Mephisto Pheles have brought with me two new students who will be joining us as of today." Mephisto gestures to the two of us as we walk to the middle of the classroom to introduce ourselves.

I start first with "Hi I'm Rin nice to meet all of you I hope we can get along." Satisfied with what I had said I wait for Lucifer to introduce herself yet.

Her introduction was something a bit......extra to say the least. She climbed up onto a desk and proudly stated "I'm Lucy and let's train hard and beat each other up okay!" Done with her introduction she climbs down from the table. I chuckle as I replay the scene in my head. Both of us take a seat in the middle of the room and wait for class to start while everyone else looked at us or more like Lucifer having no idea of how to act after her introduction.