Important Must Read

Sorry readers I know this is an awkward place to put something but, it is to help all of you get the next chapter okay * bows to readers in apology*

Okay import news now I AM NOT GOING WITH THE ORIGINAL APPEARANCES OF THE DEMON KINGS!!! 

okay now that I have announced that I can tell you how I have made them look in order to fit my crazy story line better ^W^.

Amaimon: Demon King of Earth

Looks the same a the show but, his eyes a golden like in the manga

Mephisto: Demon KIng of Time

Same as the show

Lucifer: Demon King of Light 

Lucifer is a small girl with silver hair, dark blue eyes, fluffy white tail, and no horns. She is very close to Rin and is one of the very few demons who can wield holy and demon magic.(holy magic is light magic)

Azazel: Demon King of Spirits
Has long silver hair that he pulls back into a ponytail and has silver eyes he loves to read and gets along with his sister Egyn a lot and plays more of a big brother role and spoils his younger brothers.

Asteroth: Demon King of Rot
all I can think of him looking like is a possessed Reji Shiratori. I know it unoriginal but I can't think of him as anything else

Iblis: Demon King of Fire
has brown hair that stick up and at the tips of his hair turn red. He is the most hot tempered of the kings and like the rest of them he is very close with rin.

Beelzebub: Demon King of Insects
He is a little shorter than the other demon kings and has his hair covering his left eyes. Eye color is emerald green and is surprisingly friendly despite his appearance. He also has a hot temper and gets mad if you call him short.

Egyn: Demon King of Water

She is the older sister with long blue hair and has ocean blue eyes like Rin. She  is very calm and collected. She enjoys battles like the other demon kings but, does not show it she likes to watch over her brothers and sister and is very protective.