Prologue ( Her Saviour)❤️

HEYOO PEEPS !!
READ THE DISCRIPTION FIRST 😁❤️ HANIYAAH AND BHUMIKA PROUDLY WELCOME YOU TO OUR FIRST EVER BOOK
"HER SAVIOUR"❤️💫

" u can eat ur food.. I'll be back in few hours" he said politely, and gestured the maid to serve her with food while she simply nodded !! The maid served her with food but before she could start eating it fell down !!
Her pov
"oh no.. I'm gone now , he'll beat the hell out of me, save me God🥺"
Author's pov
She started panicking and sweat raised on her forehead !

He saw this and gently hugged her and said " Don't worry, u're safe here" Then he gently kissed her forehead !!
After few days .........

She(Sm1) : "That's my past, my story , i know U'll hate me after this, I don't deserve anyone , I don't deserve a best friend like u"
He (Sm2) : " just shut up !!" Now I'm their with u , no need to be afraid of anything now , we'll fight him together"
.
.
"She was afraid of everything , she was a ruined person , he was fearless , a bold person "
will he help her get rid of every circumstances ??
will he ever accept her the way she is ??
Will she ever be okay ??
Does she has a very dark past ??
What do you think has happened in her past ??
Will these two ever be one ??
Stay tuned to know more

Hola guyss !!
We are two writers writting this story - Haniyaah and Bhumika
We are new in this..so ignore our mistakes and if u find something wrong u can always suggest us !! Positive criticizism is always accepted !! We hopee u guys liked the prologue the intro will be out sooon !!
Some shout-outs would be appreciated ❤️🌠
Lovee, loveee and lots of lovee
Hanika ( Haniyaah + Bhumika )❤️🌠