Past 2

Avneet: One Day Manjul Just Came home from his work and i heard a servant shouting 'I'm So Sorry Sir, Please Forgive Me' 

I Ran Outside To See Him Beating The Servent Mercilessly i didn't knew what happened Still I Wanted To Help That Servant As He Saved Me From Ritika So Many Times,So I Shouted 'Leave Him Manjul' and their came a Ready To Blast Manjul Beating Me,In On Moment He Started Beating Me The Same Way He Was Beating The Servant,It Was Normal For Me,It Didn't Even affected me anyhow, But Then He Stopped Suddenly And Asked All the servants to move out of the house,As Soon As They Went,he started Coming Closer to me making my heartbeat go up,He Leaned In,And I Started Sweating,He Kissed Me On My Lips, Without Saying Anything, Even Tho He Had A Girlfriend,I Didn't Kiss Him Back Tho, Slowly He Started Kissing Me Here And Their And--- *Gasps* Then *Gasps Again*

Sid: Hey Hey Listen

Avneet : Nah I Just Wanna Say It All Today,

Sid: Yeah Do That,You Can Open Up Anytime,Rn Just Come Here And Lay Down Then Say It, You'll Feel Better🥂

Avneet Obays What He Said, And Layed Down In His Arms And Continued 🥂-He Started Ripping My Clothes Off,He Started Removing His Clothes As Well,I Legit Got So Scared,I Was Crying, Pleading Him To Stop But He Cared Less,I Was Even More Scared Because I Am A Virgin,After That He Ripped My Top,Started Kissing Me Their,But Their Came My Life Savoir,Ritika badiani, I Might Hate Her,But I Loved Her For The Fact That I'm Still Virgin.She Might Hate The Whole World But I Legit Can't Doubt Her Love For Manjul✨,She Came Their And Slapped Manjul Hard,They Went Away Glaring Me,Idk What Happended After That.

2 Days After That,I Left Their House,I Ran Away,And After That Uk Everything.

She Felt Tears Prickle Her Eyes,She Wanted To Breakdown Rn,But Decided To Stop And Continue, That Day Will Forever Haunt Me, What If Ritika Wouldn't Come? What If He Didn't Stop? What If That Day Something Would've Happened? She Said Crying 🤧

Sid Was Too Shocked To Ask Or Say Anything,He Just Wanted To Make Her Feel Comfortable,So He Decided To Stay Quite,

After Minutes Of Silence,Avneet Finally Spoke Up: There's A Place That I Know,

It's Not Pretty There,And Few Have Ever Gone,

If I Show It To You Now,

Will You Make In Run Away?

Even If I Try To Push You Out,

Will You Return?

Everybody's Got A Dark side,

Can You Love Mine?

NoBody's A Pictue Perfect,

But We're Worth It,

Will You Love Me?

Even With My Dark Side?

Will You Still Stand For Me?

Even With My Dark Side?

Will We Still Be Bestfriends?

Even With My Dark Side?

She Was Still In His Arms,Both Lying Down With Tears After What She Said, Sid's Grip Tightened On Her Waist,She Turned In His Arms To Face Him, 'Will You Say Something?' She Asked, 'I'll Always Be Their For You" He Replied Making Her Super Comfortable. "Can i Ask You Something?" Asked Ak,"Anytime" Said Sid, "Why Did You Help Me That Day? You Could've Been Like Everybody Else,And Walked By,Why Did You Save Me,What Were You Thinking?"

Sid Sighed And Replied: Uhm--

*

*

*

EOC🥂

So here is you chappy Ik its small but please adjust with it😗👉👈

Positive criticism always accepted ❤️

Take care stay safe ❤️

Lovex3

Signing off

Hanika❤️