Chapter Twenty Four

short and sweet :) enjoy -Stitch☼

Cats POV-

I woke up wrapped in Calum's arms. My head was against his chest, listening to his soft heart beat. His light snores filled the room. I could stay like this forever. Just in Calum's arms. Where I feel safe and loved. Where I feel happy.

I realized and after a long battle with convincing myself that Calum does make me happy. He makes me forget about all the worries in the world. He makes me feel loved and that's a feeling I've rarely felt before.

I open my eyes finally and realize that today is a special day.

It's Calum's birthday.

Now, I hate birthdays with a burning passion but today is Calum's day. So I will put on a smile and be happy that the childish boy is growing up.

I try to get out of Calum's grip without waking him. When I do, squirms around until he finds a pillow. He cuddles it and his snores lightly roar back to life.

I have been replaced by a pillow.

I giggle and went into the small hotel kitchen we had in the room and made him some pancakes and eggs. His favorite breakfast food. I thought Calum would sleep in a little late today so I would have time to get some things ready for him.

As the eggs were cooking I went into the bathroom and only fixed my hair. I put it in a ponytail and I then washed my face. I looked dead as hell.

I emerged from the bathroom and into the kitchen. I was finishing up the eggs when I felt a pair of big calloused hands on my waist.

"What're you doing?" He says as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"I'm making you food." I said. He yawns and pulls me closer to his body.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because it's your birthday, stupid." I scoff. "So, I'm making you food. And we can do anything you want." I smile. He raises his eyebrows and gives me a smirk. I roll my eyes and slap his bare chest.

"Within reason."

"But you just said-"

"I said within reason." I cut him off. He pouts and gives me his puppy dog eyes. "Don't give me that look. Now go sit down so I can give you your breakfast." I ordered him and turn back around to what I was doing.

Calum huffs but does what I say. I see him scroll through his phone for awhile. I figured he was replying to his birthday messages.

I put his food on the plate and serve it to Calum. "Happy birthday baby." I smile. He grins wide and looks at his food with such adoration.

I watch Calum as he digs into the food. He mumbles a thank you while he had food in his mouth.

Part one of three of Calum's birthday is now complete.

Part two of Calum's birthday was a success.

I satisfied him and once he left he had a huge smile on his face. He told me it was his favorite part of today.

No we did not have sex. I got him a new bass.

I knew he had been secretly admiring one for awhile. So I decided to get for him myself since he claimed he never had the time to go out and look for a new one.

"Is there more to today?" He asks as we settle back into the hotel.

"Well, we could go to dinner.. or we could eat dinner here and watch nightmare on elm street...." I said cautiously. This was my final present to him. I knew it was his favor movie of all time. I knew all of them were but he could never find them.

"Excuse me? Nightmare on what?" He choked on his own spit.

"I'm sorry it's a really sucky present but I-" Calum tackled me in a hug which cut me off.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..." He repeats over and over again. He begins kissing my cheek repeatedly and holding me tight.

"Well I'm glad you like it." I chuckle and hug him back.

"You're the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for..." He trails off. He lifts his head off my shoulders and looks at me with his big brown eyes. He leans in and I do the same. Eventually our two lips meet and we share the most passionate kiss I think we've ever had.

I felt accomplished. I had managed to make Calum smile throughout the whole day. I got him things that I knew would make him happy. I was happy that he was happy. That was all I ever wanted. For my love to be happy and nothing else.

I live to see Calum smile. To see him laugh. I want to be there for him. I want to be there when he's at his best. When he's at a low point. If I were to see this beautiful boy cry my heart would break. Seeing him cry shatters me and I don't ever want to see it. I love Calum Thomas Hood and nothing could ever change that.

That night, we didn't watch nightmare on elm street. I mean, I did tell him that we could do anything he wanted, within reason.

Let's just say that he gave me a damn good reason.

A/N:
Hope you all enjoyed😉
Happy birthday Calum!
Love you all please vote and comment
Thank you for 1.5k! It means a lot(:
-Lizzard