Chapter 4 - Cameras

I didn't actually have any real time to catch up with anyone because Mr. Copley immediately ordered for a helicopter to take us close to the location, which I thought was super strange as its probably one of the biggest aircrafts to be noticed against this clear Marrakesh sky. However, i followed along with it.

I moved into a room where Nicky and Joe had brought me some clothes, all black of course. They at least brought me my favourite combat boots which came over my ankle just slightly. They did manage to forget my black jacket however so I simply threw one of Nicky's all black zip up jackets instead. I put on some black eyeshadow to hide my eyes just slightly, and messed my hair up by trying to put it back in some sort of messy half up and half down style.

I just casually looked like a hot black mess.

Everyone else was dressed in all black too when I walked back into the main sitting room, Andy didn't even need to change. Its like she knew she'd end up doing this. I smiled as I watched Joe and Nicky talk by themselves in a corner, and Nicky was pulling his cross necklace from behind his jacket -which was the same as mine.

"Hello my loves. You both look absolutely dashing this fine sunny evening..." I said in an overexaggerated British accent. Another thing that has changed is the amount of different accents in England.

"Hello beautiful, you ready?" asked Joe as he pulled me further into our little circle. I smiled brightly at my two handsome men.

"Is that my Jacket Ellie?" I heard Nicky ask from beside me. Even though I've known these men for 500 years, I still managed to get all flustered when they pointed something out about me. I have no idea why but I just get all red in the face and I cant handle it. Its funny to me though, I went from having loads of attention on me when I was a royal to now getting flustered when two very beautiful men point something out about me.

"Nooo?" I said unsurely, but I chuckled at the end. Nicky's jacket went down to my mid thigh, I don't think he had to ask if the jacket was his. He chuckled at the sight of me but pulled me into a side hug and kissed my temple. I laughed and pushed up the sleeves which covered my hands completely.

I walked away and went over to the arrangement of weapons spread out at the table. I picked up a sword from Joe and Nicky's time, a few arrangement of guns and silencers. I picked out my hunting daggers which I kept very good care of from 1485.

 I picked out my hunting daggers which I kept very good care of from 1485

They were thin but very very sharp, if you even touched the side or pointy part of the blade, you would most likely cut yourself. I know my clumsy arse has done it a few hundred times, and i would scar up if my healing would let me. I use them only when we do serious missions such as this one, but i never really use them in massive battles we've had because they were to precious to me and they aren't for fighting really.

We all collected ourselves, including the weapons. We never really bring much to these types of situations in case we need a quick escape. We meet up at a spot where there was nothing around but sand and we all clambered into the Helicopter. Booker and Andy sitting at one side, Me, Nicky and Joe facing towards them on the other side. We strapped ourselves in lightly just so we didn't jerk out of the helicopter.