Part fiftysix

The world around him was on fire, but he never let the flames touch her.

Hermione and Ron came running up the stairs and windows shattered. The walls crumbled, and she dodged a few large stones as they fell to the ground. Her ears ringed with loud screams as students bumped into her, trying to flee the huge fight that had broken out around them.

"Ginny! Neville! You alright?" she heard Harry yell a few steps up.

"Never better" Neville exclaimed, bleeding from his forehead "I feel like I could spit fire, you haven't seen Luna have you?"

"Luna?"

"I'm mad for her" Neville called out, his chest heaving up and down "I think it's about time I told her since we'll probably both be dead by dawn"

Neville ran off, and Harry kissed Ginny like it was the last time. She definitely did not feel as great as Neville, she was positive that she could not spit fire.

"I know" Ginny mumbled, sprinting off.

Harry nodded his head before he ran over to her, Ron and Hermione.

"The room of requirement" Harry breathed as he reached them "that's were we need to go, I'm sure the lost diadem is in the room of requirement"

"Then lets go!" Hermione said, running off "come on, we don't have much time!"

The tall door leading to the hidden room appeared as they stepped in front of the empty stone wall on the seventh floor, and they quickly rushed in. The four of them scattered around, searching underneath wonky looking objects and dusty books for the rumored horocrux.

The large room was filled to the brim with junk stacked into tall piles.

"We'll never find it in here" Ron groaned.

"Yes we will, we have to" Harry said, throwing a few old rugs to the side "keep looking"

She lifted a heavy box and sat it down next to her, then she pushed a chair to the side to reach into another pile of junk. And there, hidden in a small box, it was. A tiara with a large blue jewel, the lost diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw.

"I've got it!" she shouted, holding the diadem up.

"Brilliant" Harry said, rushing over to her "thank you Ellie"

Suddenly a noise was heard and Harry pushed her in behind a pile of junk to hide her from whoever had come in the room. Ron and Hermione quickly rushed up to her side, hiding behind the weird objects in the room.

"Well well, what brings you here Potter?"

She recognized the voice immediately, it belonged to Draco.

"I could ask you the same" Harry said, looking up from the diadem in his hand.

The pale boy stood there with Blaise Zabini and Gregory Goyle on each side of him, and the three boys pointed their wands towards Harry. However, she did not recognize the wand Draco was holding, it looked nothing like his own.

"You have something of mine" Draco breathed, glaring at Harry "I'd like it back"

"What's wrong with the one you have?" Harry asked, nodding his head towards the wand in Draco's hand.

"It's my mother's, it's powerful but it's not the same" Draco spoke sternly "it doesn't quite... understand me, know what I mean?"

Blaise and Goyle took a step closer to Draco, and the look upon Goyle's face was stern and spiteful. Blaise mostly looked focused. Draco on the other hand... he looked tired, exhausted even.