thirty four (special 🤣)

the group of friends walked through the painting that neville longbottom had led them through.

"amazing, isnt it?" neville murmured.

"its quite brilliant." harry responded. the group continued down the halls until reaching the other side. longbottom slowly pushed the painting open to reveal many students huddled up on the ground.

the students in the room looked at him with concern, questioning what had happened. without any words, neville smiled before he stepped to the side revealing the chosen ones.

the room was full of claps and cheers as the rest of the group made their way out of the painting. serenity jumped straight towards oliver, who looked
like he was waiting for this moment since forever.

"darling, youre alright." he said relieved.

"of course, i am." serenity smiled back at him, kissing him. meanwhile sofia welcomed back harry as they shared a kiss, as well as ron and olivia.

a boy had alerted over the radio, in a secret code, that the group had returned to help.

"well, its been long enough." seamus piped up. "we've been wating."

"its been like hell here with snape as headmaster." dean said.

"do you all have an idea on what we have to do next?"seamus asked.

"well, serenity and i figured out that there's a horcrux here." harry said.

"that's great news, harry. whats the next horcrux?" luna lovegood, smiled sweetly.

"we actually dont know what it is." serenity spoke.

"do you know where it is?" cho chang asked.

"no, we dont know that either." draco spoke.

"we know its not much to go off-" harry started.

"its nothing to go off." seamus said.

"well, but we know that helena ravenclaw's got it." serenity said.

"helena ravenclaw?" cho asked. harry nodded.

"well, i know her horcrux, its a diadem." luna smiled.

"whats a diadem?" ron asked.

"its basically a tiara. no one knows where this horcrux is." cho responded.

"except for helena, of course." luna said. then someone ran into the room frantically. it was ginny weasley. she spotted the group of friends and smiled.

"hermione." she whispered, hermione smiled at her girlfriend. ginnys brother and sister, ron and sofia gave her a little smile and wave before ginny continued.

"they said that youve been spotted in hogsmeade, we have to go to the great hall." ginny frowned, looking towards serenity and harry.

mumbles were heard from across the room, as the small group whispered to each other.

"harry and i will go, ron, mione, sof, draco, and oliver stay here." serenity responded. oliver moved
over to his girlfriend as the others made their way out of the room.

"love, are you sure this is a good idea?" oliver asked his girlfriend.

"i promise you ill be fine." she smiled at him, placing the back of her hand on his cheek.

"i love you." he smiled, as he kissed serenity on her forehead.

"i love you, too, darling. now when we're ready you can come in. im sure sirius, remus, and the weasleys are all here already. just go find them alright?" serenity told her boyfriend. oliver nodded before the two shared one last kiss and parted ways.