thirty five (part 2 lmfao 💯)

the three slytherins searched the room for the horcrux. serenity split away from the two other boys, to explore the other side of the room. she then suddenly felt a pain in her body, as if a piece of her was being removed. she assumed that that meant another horcrux was destroyed, most likely by ron and olivia, who were speaking to harry earlier. as the pain died down she started to search for something that could help her.

suddenly, from behind her, she heard a soft whispering, and she felt as if she was being called by something. she turned around to find the source of the voice, and saw a round table with ropes on it. she quickly walked over to table. she moved the ropes which revealed a wooden, brown box underneath of them. she opened the box, which was hiding a silver tiara that held a bright, blue, jewel. she smiled to herself, knowing that it was a horcrux.

a boy and a girl then walked their way towards serenity. their wands pulled out pointing at her. serenity turned and was met with goyle and pansy.

"what do you think youre doing here, potter." pansy spat.

"could ask you the same, parkinson." serenity responded.

"you filthy, blood traitor." goyle yelled.

"shut up!" pansy shouted at him. the boy then went silent, still pointing his wand at serenity.

"leave me alone, im trying to save all of us." serenity said.

"save us, your ass. we know in the end its going to be the Dark Lord who wins." pansy smirked.

"what are you now, some death eater?" serenity joked. pansy then reached her hand down, grabbing her sleeve and pulling it up. under the sleeve, she had a mark.

"well, i was joking, but, well." serenity said nervously.

"i was chosen!" pansy shouted, pointing her wand back at the girl.

"now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, potter." pansy spat.

"and what would my options be?" serenity asked, slowly pulling out her own wand.

"come on, now, parkinson. just kill her." goyle whispered into pansys ear.

"expelliarmus!" a man shouted from behind serenity. she turned around to see her god-father, sirius black. she smiled at him, before two more boys ran up behind him.

sirius' attack caused parkinsons wand to fly out her hand, as her and goyle ran.

"avada kedavra!" goyle yelled towards blaise.

"stupefy!" blaise yelled back, defending himself for the spell, causing it to bounce back and hit the diadem.

the diadem flew up onto a pile of random objects, as serenity looked up at it, terrified.

"thats my boyfriend, you bitch!" draco yelled, chasing after the two. blaise smirked to himself.

"you alright, there?" sirius asked serenity.

"i am." serenity nodded, giving her god father a hug.

"im so glad youre okay." sirius smiled. sirius then motioned his hands towards where the diadem fell.

"right." serenity said, climbing up the pile, moving and throwing random objects in her way. blaise then started to climb up and help her, as sirius went to go after draco. suddenly a group of cornish pixies emerged from the pile, almost causing the two to fall back.

"got it!" serenity yelled, as she stuck her hand in an object, and pulled out the horcrux. blaise smiled at her, as they heard a rumble. they jumped down from the piled, awaiting to find out what the noise was.