2. December

Part I Reunion of two Soulmates

Stefani walked through the snowy streets of New York with her headphones. Her hair was hidden under a thick cap and her face was half hidden behind a scarf. She was glad that people didn't recognize her and that she could even walk through New York without her team or bodyguard. It was a super nice day off, which she could finally spend alone. She had just gotten her favorite hot chocolate from Starbucks and was now walking through the stores looking for christmas presents for her family and friends, with classic christmas music.
Just as she was walking around the corner to get to the nearest toy store, she bumped into a person and spilled her cocoa.

Ah I'm sorry!

Oh my God I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

The person was ripping off her jacket and trying to get the stains off.

No no, I'm sorry! Now you have hot chocolate everywhere...

When he heard that voice, he stopped rubbing. He looked up and met her eyes.

Bradley!

Stef!

Bradley, what are you doing here?

What are You doing here?

Even though the two hadn't seen each other for a long time, the magic between them was never lost. They could still finish their sentences or say the same things at the same time.

I, um... I'm buying some christmas presents...

He smiled at her. His blue eyes drove her crazy.

Me too... Lea is with my mother and I wanted to use the time to buy her Christmas presents. But I ... where is Peter ...?

He is on vacation. I am alone.

Stef, it's much too-

B, it's all right! I can also manage on my own. You don't need to worry!

Ok suggestion. You accompany me to my apartment for a short while, then I change quickly, we get you a new hot chocolate from Starbucks and then we go out together? Maybe mom is still at home ... They would be happy to see you again.

Bradley didn't know where he got the courage to suggest coming home to him shortly after their meeting, but his heart told him it was the right thing to do. Stefani was surprised too. The two had not seen each other for a long time. Her heart still beat faster when she saw him, despite the long time that had passed. Without thinking about it, she agreed and accompanied him to his house.

How did you know the hot chocolate was from Starbucks, I have my own cup, don't I?

He smiled at her and stroked her back with his hand.

I just know you. I guess ...

It's crazy. This whole situation is crazy. We meet again after such a long time and you really tell me that you remembered that I love Starbucks hot chocolate at Christmas.

Well, maybe I ... that's just a Christmas miracle?

A fucking beautiful miracle! I missed you! It wasn't rally easy without you.

I missed you, too, Stef! but I thought about you every day and I asked myself if I should call you... but I didn't dare because we didn't talk for so long.

Suddenly Stefani stopped. He went a few steps further and then turned around to see what was wrong with her.

B! You only had to write one word and I would have sat down in the next plane to come to you!

Her eyes became softer. She stretched out her arms and pulled him into a tight hug. She enjoyed it and How she enjoyed it. His scent, his warmth, his big hands on her back. He did the same. Bradley hated himself for not even writing to her, but in the moment all that was forgotten, because only she exists for him. As long as she was back in his arms, the world was fine.

I'm really glad that we met again.

He nodded briefly before he pressed her closer to his body and slightly lifted her up to whirl her through the air.

Me too!

She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, damn near the corner of his mouth. Both looked deep into each other's eyes and were lost in each other for a brief moment.

I would say we move on now, because it's not getting any warmer...

She shook herself out of her trance and followed him. Five minutes later they arrived at his house.

Phew ... It's so cold! And it's just the beginning of December! ...

_________________________
| ... be ready for Part II |