Introduction

A/N: I should introduce the main characters first, in order for you to understand this book. I hope you can imagine the scenes as if it were an actual movie.

Small warnings:

⚠️ Swear words,bad grammar and a bunch of BS will appear, because I suck :')...

⚠️Do not copy any of my works! PLEASE 👁💧👄💧👁 It won't get you to anywhere!

⚠️As already mentioned, this is 100% COMEDY 💀- It may not be funny for you, but at least we tried :'D right?

⚠️I do not own any of these pictures and only used them as character inspos.

***

Jack Smith got out of his Toyota Camry and placed his hands to his hips as he stared at the mansion before him.

Here we go again, he thought as he placed the shades to his eyes.

(Imagine him walking in slow motion)

His tapered haircut is fixed perfectly, just like his suit and tie. He wears tight suits on purpose just to show off his muscular body, despite being a father of two children. A 5-year old daughter and a hopeless 16 -year old son.

He's that type of guy, who looks like he has his sh*t together. To be more specific he doesn't fear anything or any one other than his wife Harriet.

He worked in the US Marines for 6 years straight, after finding out that his girlfriend was pregnant. At 17 he was forced to man up. You could say he was young and stupid, but became wiser by time.

Jack had a talent to plan and hack into systems, although he never studied IT before.

He was discovered at the age of 23 by his former partner, Jillian Cortez, who is recently missing.

Now he's 33 years old and still looks like he belongs into college.

"What the hell are you doing, Jack?" His wife leaned on the door frame and gave him a look. "Hurry up! You're not in a damn movie!"

Jack growls underneath his breath as he furiously rips the shades of his eyes, obviously annoyed by her interruption. "Damn it, Harriet!"

 "Damn it, Harriet!"

***

Moving on, somewhere in the world of video games sits a 16-year old boy. His name is Jameson Ale Smith. Yes, he is named after a whiskey and type of beer.

Jameson is a loser, who simps over Kim Kardashian, Belle Delphine and all the hot girls he can't have.

He's the complete opposite of his cool father. It's still a mystery how that boy is related to a badass. He doesn't look as attractive like his old man.

"FUCK! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY TEAM, BRAD!" He screams as he stares at the screen, after getting a critical headshot by a probably 10 year old kid.

***

***

Lastly, we have a well-known Serial Killer, named Heady Smith. He is prince charming with tattoos behind the bars.

He's two years older than Jack and his opposite. Other than Jameson, the Killer is another badass, who does sh*t for passion.

You could say, he is the biggest disappointment in the family.

"Wake up, prisoner!" The guard yells behind the locked doors.

Heady keeps his eyes shut as he imagines the torture he could perform to the fat guard, who thinks he has control over him.

Shut up, fatso. He thought as he continued replaying the perverted scenery in his head.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" The guard bangs on the door, causing the killer to lift one eyelid up.

Not a sh*t was given, Heady thought again.

The fat guard noticed the glare and gulps, slowly backing away.

"That's right, big boy." The killer's smug grin grew wider as he keeps his eyes on the frightened man. "Know your limits."