II

Jameson got woken up by a sudden loud sound, which sounded more like a whistle.

FWEET!

He frowned and tried to grab -what he supposed was an alarm clock- just to smash it to the wall. He hated it.

Fuck!

He thought as he keeps squeezing the hard object, yet it wouldn't stop making sounds.

FWEET!

"WAKE UP!" A familiar baritone voice suddenly appeared, making him sit up and stand on his feet instantly.

His blue eyes land on his father's squinted ones. "Father?"

"Are you gay, Son?" Was the first sentence he got to hear from his father.

"What?"

Jack pointed with his chin at his right knee. "Why would you squeeze that? Not forgotten to mention, your hand almost reached my thighs."

I placed my hands on my father's thigh!? Jameson couldn't believe it.

Completely lost and weirded out, the boy blinked and gulped. "I-I thought it was the alarm clock!" He admitted.

Damn! I'm not ready for this!, the special agent thought to himself as he tried to calm himself down.

"Son."

His son shut his eyes, knowing what he is about to do. "Father, no. I am not-"

This is harder than I thought, Jack shook his head.

Being the understanding and caring father he is, Jack kneeled down and placed his huge hand to his shoulder. "I know it is hard, but I'm fine with it. Really, Son! You can tell me-"

"Father! I'm serious!" Jameson whimpered internally.

"Alright, I was just testing you. Good morning, sleeping beauty." His old man sarcastically said with a smirk.

Thank you Beast, he only thought and didn't dare to say it out loud.

He stared at the clock stocked on the plain wall inside his father's bureau. "It's freaking 4AM!" He complained.

"If burglars were here to invade your space, you can't yell out loud, Son!" Jack mocked him as he throw his hands up in a dramatical way. "Oh-! No! Don't wake me up~ It's 4 AM!-... Shit, Son!"

I hate him, another thought shot him through his head.

The gamer rolled his eyes back in annoyance, causing Jack to put on a stern look and point at him. "Watch out, Son! Not with that attitude." 

"I wouldn't do that. I would fight him." Jameson quickly changed the topic, in order to get away from his father scolding him.

"Yeah sure." Jack rolled his eyes back and stared at his watch. "Alright, Son. Time to get things moving."