X

"You are sure that this is going to work?" Jack muttered quietly as they slowly approached the huge door.

Heady just shrugged. "I've been in similar situations multiple times and as you can tell, I'm still alive."

Yeah 'cause you're a psychopath!, His brother thought and shook his head. "I hope you're right."

The psychopath gave him a look. "After this, will you drive us to a fast food restaurant?"

Wait what?!, Jack squinted his eyes together. "You're seriously asking me that while we're stuck in a critical situation?"

"I have to be sure of it."

Jack sighed. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's just go and make an end to this already!"

Despite going through a near death experience, Jameson was not ready to back down. At some point he felt like he had to prove them that he is related to them, which is only possible if he continued joining them in their journey. Of course, he was afraid, as he was just a 16 year old kid.

With a racing heart and bodies filled with adrenaline rush, the Smiths managed to pass through the first floor without a problem, as the men were waiting in the second floor for them.

Jack and Heady parted ways. Jameson had to stay with his uncle as they made up.

The FBI Agent went ahead to throw bombs at the men as a distraction and inorder for Heady and Jameson to walk ahead without any problems.

Gun fires, screams were heard and blood were spilled all across the room.

All that, 'caused by a family of 3 heads.

The men were interested in the phenomenon who was a one man army, killing 15 men in a row.

Slowly approaching him from behind as he tries to enarm two men, Jameson creeper out of his corner. "Behind you!" He screamed and pulled the trigger.

Heady managed to duck and watched the man collapse to the ground. What a kid! He smiled, "Thanks!"

Jameson learned to shoot straight at someone, if necessary or if he had to be a back up for his uncle. The little thanks his psycho uncle gave him made him feel proud of himself.

While they were corporations, Jack had to fire bombs at them and make sure to kill as much as possible.

A huge man managed to grab Jack by the neck and try to squeeze his life out. "Son of a bitch!-"

Growling in pain and fighting off the unconsciousness, Jack tries to free himself or grab a tool beside him, but it's no use.

Fuck!, he thought.

BANG!

The big man got shot straight in the head, causing his blood and brain to explode in front of Jack.

"Dad!"

What the fuck!?, Jack breathed deep in and plumped to the ground,staring shocked at his son.

"Are you alright?" The boy asked in concern as he stepped closer and fall into his arm.

Is this really my son?, the agent thought still stunned by his action. If it weren't Jameson, he would've surely died.

"Y-Yeah. I am Son." Jack gently hugged him and gave his brother a look.

Heady was grinning as he stared at the reunion. "I told you. Your son is going to save you one day."

"Why didn't you shoot right away?" Jack carefully stood up. He knew that Heady was watching him from a far.

His brother placed a finger to his lips and winked. " I was just too slow."