Chapter One.

"Hisashi, why do you have a baby with you?" Inko asked her husband who just breathed in and gave her a small smile, "I can't say much about it right now Inko." Kissing his wife on the forehead he smiled, "just raise her please, raise her to be a good person." He pleaded with her while Inko met his eyes, with a wary look.

Inko sighed at her husband, never seeing such desperation in his eyes before, "okay." She said looking at the man with her emerald eyes, "what's her name?" "[Name]." "That's it?" He nodded, "[Name] Midoriya." He responded handing her paper work, birth documents, a social security card, for some reason her husband had all these documents.

Inko set the girl next to her son, the two of the giggling in the crib, not understanding the tension in the air between the adults, "Hisashi where are you going?" "I have to go back."

Walking over to the green haired boy he smiled, kissing his forehead, "be a good brother okay?" The boy giggled in a response, almost as if he grasped the concept of what his father told him.

The man smiled at the dull eyed girl, his wife getting a suspicious look.

"Hisashi, can you tell me a little before you go, please." Inko asked in desperation, "when I was over seas, she was left on my hotel door step, I'm sure she's someone else's, but there was just this note life behind."

Handing his wife a note she gasped at what it said.

Take this useless junk, it's blind.

He nodded, "she seemed to be apart of a some fucked up quirk breeding cult, Inko, I couldn't just leave her." The woman smiled at her husband, "Hisashi, sometimes you're too kind." She said cupping his face, "we won't lie to her, we will tell her she's adopted."

The term adopted used loosely as she knew her husband just walked off with a random baby. He nodded slipping on his coat giving his wife a short kiss, "I love you Inko, I'm sorry I couldn't explain further."

She smiled at her husband, "I love you too, please, be safe." He nodded, feeling gratitude for his wife kindness.

🤕

"Izuku! Save me!" A small [hair colored] girl yelled while she was being chased by Inko, "muhahaha, I'll get you today!"

"Have no fear for I am here!" A green haired boy shouted, standing in front of the small girl with his All Might jumped on, "you will do no harm here villain!" "Small Might!" Inko screamed, "why are you here!" "A hero always comes when he's called!"

The girl giggled at her brother, "thank you Small Might!" The boy looked back at his sister and hummed, "anytime kind citizen!"

🤕

"Izuku..." You said wrapping your brother in a hug as the All Might video played in the back, "you may not have a quirk, but you're my hero. You always will be." You said as your brother cried into your shoulder, as Inko hugged you both, saying sorry over and over again, you hugged your brother tighter, "Izuku, no matter what, you'll always be my hero." You said again as he nodded, feeling hopeless.

🤕

"Kacchan!" You shouted as your brother held his bloody nose, "why are you so mean!" "Deku is just a quirkless loser, and you're just his blind weak sister." You held your brother, kissing his nose as the bleeding stopped, "Kacchan, if you touch him again I swear! I'll never heal you again! I won't be your friend anymore!" The blonde's eyebrows furred, "fine, see if I care!" You huffed, grabbing your brothers hand, "Izuku lets go home!" He hummed, leading you home.

🤕

"[Name]!" Your brother shouted as Katsuki hit your shoulder with his quirk, "you're just as useless as that fucking nerd! If anything you're worse because you're creepy with your dull eyes, so fucking void of emotions."

You could feel the bees in your chest, the sweaty palms, the twisting stomach, the need to throw up.

"Kacchan stop!" Izuku shouted, "stop saying things like this!" You grabbed your brothers hand as Katsuki ripped out your hearing item, "you don't need shit like this if you're just going to be useless and rely on that shitty Deku." If on instinct Izuku wrapped you in a hug throwing his body over you, Katsuki's quirk hitting his back, leaving a large bruise, and immense pain.

"A pair of useless freaks huddling together." The class giggled at his antics, "Izuku, I feel like I'm going to barf again." You whispered not wanting to make a scene. He nodded, grabbing your bag and leading you out to the bathroom, passing the teacher on the way, "Midoriya, where are you going with your sister?" "She felt sick again."

The man nodded, "she's been sick lately huh?" Izuku nodded, "yeah, she's been having problems with her stomach."

I'm sorry I make you lie Izuku. I can't let anyone know, I'm always doing this.

The teacher smiled sadly, "do you want a note." You nodded a no, still needing to do your work, still wanting to go to school, wanting to try to function normally. He nodded letting you two go on your way.

Getting to the bathroom, you threw up, the vomit burning your throat, your brother cringed as he heard the noise outside, she threw up again, he said to himself, how can I be her hero when I can't even stop this?

Izuku walked into the bathroom, getting the tooth brush and tooth paste out of the bag, handing it to you, "here," he said, watching as you held your mouth, the acidic taste burning your mouth, "thank you Izuku, for being my hero all the time."

Izuku's heart dropped, what kind of hero can't stop his sister from being bullied?

Brushing your teeth you touched your brothers back, trying to find his hand, you heard a wince, "Izuku, did you get hurt." "I'm fine," lifting up your brothers shit you kissed the wound lightly, "we can wait ten minutes for the effects to wear off.

Your brother giggled, "okay."

The two of you sat in the single bathroom, Izuku giggling time from time, "sorry." He said giggling, "that I'm a failure brother and hero." He giggled again, your heart sank, "you're not a failure, you protected me from Kacchan's blast, you took me to the bathroom when I needed to throw up, and you even lie for me, you tell everyone I'm sick when I'm just weak, to me, that's a hero, protecting me when I need it, and I need it all the time because I'm weak."

Izuku giggled, "you're not weak, right now you are sick, just not the kind you can cure with pills and medicine." He said giggling as he looked at you, "you just need love and reassurance." He giggled, "and you need to rant more." He giggled again.

You smiled at your brother, "this is what makes you my hero Izuku."

Your brother's giggles wore down, "thanks, [Name]." Grabbing your hand he swung the door open, putting everything back in your bag neatly, "lets go back." You nodded, feeling wet coldness by your ear, "hey Izuku, it's getting hard to hear."

Your brother checked your ear, seeing that you were bleeding, "[Name] your ear!" He shouted, "what about it?" Feeling your left ear you touched a wet sticky substance, "oh."

🤕

"My baby!" Inko shouted as you sat in the office, "Mrs. Midoriya, it's her left ear, she said she fell and her hearing item fell out, we just need to give her a stronger one." The woman nodded holding you to her chest, "I'm so sorry, I thought it was in so good." "It's my fault, I keep messing with them." You told her as you hugged her back.

I'm sorry mom, I'm so sorry.

Izuku looked at you two, holding your hand tighter, "I'm sorry, I couldn't save you in time." You hummed, "it's my fault I'm a clutz." You told him as you squeezed his hand, both of you being eat away by guilt of lying to your mom.