Chapter 1

You were late, as always. "Why the hell am I always late?!" You asked yourself grabbing your backpack full of books and running out.

There were crowds of people walking around the block so you couldn't run as much as you wanted. But damn it was so late! You started to push people away saying sorry about a trillion times. You noticed your backpack was open and you were risking to looke some papers, so you took it off and started to close it without stopping to run. Finally you passed the crowd so you accelerated. Then you ran into something and fell on the ground.

You looked up and saw a man on the phone giving you a questioning look.

"I-I'm sorry sir..." you said panting. He didn't say anything back, he just raised his hand to you to help you get back up. You grabbed it and then put your backpack on.

"Where are you going?" He said. You liked his voice, it was deep and gentle. You stumbled "I-I'm heading to my music school... I'm late". He motioned for you to run and waved at you, smiling. You smiled too and immediately ran away.

As you stormed into the room panting, you sat on the chair and tried to calm your breath before starting to practice.

Your hands started to play Mozart's sonata k 311 second tempo and you got lost in music, but suddently the door opened and the director of the school handed you a letter. You raised an eyebrow.

"Y/n, look at the logo! You did it!"
You gasped as you saw the Broadway logo. You had sent a curriculum vitae in order to get a job as a musician.

You quickly opened the letter and jumped with excitement as you read you had been accepted.

"I can't wait to start!" You said happily. You continued to practice for five hours. As you were taking a break eating a sandwich your mind flew to that man and you patted your forehead "gosh what a bad impression!".