8

MACKENZIE'S POV

The next day I didn't attend any of my classes. I lied to Aimee and everyone else saying that I'm sick. Everyone is attending their last class for the day while I'm here sitting on the bed since morning. The only thing going on in my mind since morning is Tom. He pretends to be such a sweet, intelligent guy but in reality he is self obsessed and heartless. He killed a person just for his dreams to come true. I remember reading a book in the library about psychopaths. It said, "Psychopathy is characterized by diagnostic features such as superficial charm, high intelligence, poor judgment and failure to learn from experience, pathological egocentricity and incapacity for love, lack of remorse or shame, impulsivity, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, manipulative behavior "

That's what he is. A psychopath! Does he really care about me? What if he'll just use me for some time and then kill me? I pushed these negative thoughts aside. How did I end up in this situation? I closed my eyes and tried to sleep since I couldn't sleep last night. Just when I started to feel a little sleepy, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the doors.

"Avery. Good Evening. What brings you here?"

"Evening Macy, are you alright? You didn't attend any of your classes today."
So everyone's calling me Macy now?

"Yes, I'm alright. I wasn't feeling good this morning but I'm okay now. Thanks for asking." Don't you just feel good when someone is worried about you?

"If you say so. Anyways, Riddle wants to see you in his dorm." He said and my smile faded away at his words. I don't want to meet him. All I want to do right now is go back in the past and just never talk to him.

"What? W-why?" I could feel the fear rising inside me. I felt my palms and forehead getting sweaty. He sighed.

He came in and closed the door behind us.
" I know he told you about his future plans and I understand how you're feeling right now. Just do as he says and you'll be safe. He won't ask you to do anything scary."
"Okay." He smiled and left.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and walked towards his dorm. I inhaled sharply before knocking.
"I've been waiting for you. Come in." He said and I nervously walked in. He closed the door behind us leaving me alone with him.
"So, I noticed that you didn't attend any classes today?" He asked with his eyes focused on the diary in his hand.
"Yes, I-I wasn't feeling well this morning." I replied looking down at my shoes.
"Oh, I see. How are you feeling now?"
"I'm good, thanks."
I'm sure he doesn't really care about my health. How does he pretend to be someone completely opposite of who he really is? In the eyes of professors and students, he is the 'perfect' student.
"Why did you call me?" I asked coming straight to the subject.

"Well, Now that you know my plans, you are going to join my meetings with the other Death Eaters, you're one of them now." He said with a smirk on his face. I just want to slap that smirk off of his face. I inhaled sharply and tried to control myself.
"I never wanted to be a part of your little group. I do not support your decision and plans." Did I just say that? Since when did I become so brave?
"I never gave you a choice. The meeting is tomorrow at the Room of Requirements after dinner." He simply said flickering his wand between his fingers.
I closed my eyes, mentally cursing myself for trusting this pathetic human stain.
"I trusted you Tom!" I yelled as tears started to blur my vision.
"Well then, you can't blame me, can you? It was your mistake." He said and sat down on the bed staring deep in my eyes.

"How could you just kill that innocent girl for your own dreams? How can you be so selfish and heartless?!" I yelled at him.
He chuckled devilishly. What is he laughing at?
"What's so funny?"

"Well sweetheart, that was just one horcrux. My plan is to make 7 horcruxes."
Seven?! That means he is going to kill six more people?!
"Y-you're a psychopath! A self obsessed, heartless psychopath!"
He glared at me and I immediately shut myself up.
"Come here." He said still glaring at me and I shook my head no.
"I said come... here." He said through gritted teeth. I hesitantly walked towards him and stood right in front of him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on his lap. I felt my cheeks heating up and my eyes widened at his sudden actions

He ignored my question and travelled his hands up and down my thigh and said,
"Don't you remember that I very clearly told you that I do not like people disrespecting me?"
I sat there quietly without any movement.
"I asked you a question love." He said in a warning tone, his grip tightening on my thigh.
"I-I do."
"And you just disobey me like that?"
"N-no, I'm sorry."
Suddenly, he flipped us over so he was on top of me. For a moment, I just laid there admiring his beauty. His beautiful brown eyes, black hair and perfect facial features. I shouldn't do this. He's so beautiful on the outside, but pure evil on the inside.
"Tom, get off!" I yelled but he just ignored.
"I said ge-"
I was interrupted by his lips against mine. I shouldn't be enjoying this, but I am. I found myself kissing him back. I ran my fingers in his smooth black hair. He left my lips only to connect them with my neck. I felt him biting and sucking my neck. His hand lifted up my shirt and as soon as his cold fingertips came in contact with my skin, a wave of realization hit me like a tsunami. I pushed him off of me with all my force. I quickly got up and left his dorm, slamming the door behind me.
--------------------------
Please vote and comment if you liked this. It'll really mean a lot! ♡
Stay safe! ❤️