18

MACKENZIE'S POV

I felt his lips against mine, all the times we've kissed before was just missing the love. This feels full of love. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He pushed me back down on the bed and I let him. I found myself laying underneath him as he straddled me. He pulled back, staring so deep in my eyes that he'd see his own reflection. " Darling, everything we do tonight should be only and only with your consent. So before you say yes, tell me, are you one hundred percent sure?"

This is the same person who just killed someone. "I may have done pretty dark things but I would never take advantage of you or anyone else for that matter."

"I know, otherwise I won't be here."

"So that's a yes?"

"It's a yes." That was all he needed to continue. He used his wand to lock the room so even Mrs Cole couldn't open with her key and a silencing spell, too. Priorities. He attacked my neck. Leaving bite marks all over my exposed skin and moving down to my cleavage. My hands just kept playing with his soft, black hair the whole time. His fingers played with the sleeves of my night gown while his lips were still kissing down my exposed cleavage. "Take it off, love. Will you?" I nodded, sitting up to get out of it, he did the same.

His eyes travelled up and down my almost naked body and bit his lip in a seductive way. "Gorgeous, you are." He said before grabbing my feel and pulling me down so I laid flat on his bed making me yelp. He laughed at my reaction before kissing me again, his hands moving up and down my torso and so did mine. Feeling his hard chest against my hands.

His hands were going south as he kissed my breasts. I felt his hands go into my knickers making a shudder escape my lips. "Stay calm sweetheart. Just enjoy." I listened to his advice and I felt his finger lightly brush my sensitive clit making me whimper. I wanted him to just do it already, touch me properly. Not light brushes. "Tom-" a loud, embarrassing moan left my mouth as he put one finger in, as if he read my mind. He could have, I just never know. "Tell me, love. Has anyone done this to you before? Have you done this before?" He asked but I was lost in pure ecstasy as he entered another finger.

I arched my back, clenching the sheets under me. He held my head, making me look at him. "Have you?"

" I haven't."

"So, I'm your first? How lovely." A burning desire of release built up in my stomach as my mouth hung open. "Tom-" Echoes of his name didn't stop leaving my mouth as I released all over his fingers. "Good girl." He said licking his fingers clean. He came on top of me again, kissing my lips again. "You wish to continue, love?"

"Yes, please." I'm almost embarrassed at how needy I am right now. Kissing my forehead, he said "With pleasure."

He connected our lips before slowly entering inside me; making me moan into his mouth. He pulled back, a groan left his mouth as he moved at a slow pace, letting me adjust to the new feeling. But I needed more. I pushed my hips upwards to meet his making me groan and also to let him know that he can move faster, and he did. He gradually increased his speed. I automatically wrapped my legs around him to feel him deeper in me. His pace was much faster letting me know that I'm close and I felt it in my stomach too.

"Macy." He whispered against my ear and that's all it took for me to release again, him following soon enough. He pulled out and came over the sheets. "Bloody hell." I heard him say before he threw himself beside me.

I hugged him and he let me. We laid in comfortable silence, I could feel his heartbeat against my cheek as I laid on his chest.

"I'm sorry if I scared you today." He broke the silence. I didn't dare look up. "Macy?"