7

MACKENZIE'S POV

I woke up with no one around me. I looked outside and it's still night. I got up, left my dorm and went to the common room. I saw everyone down. I spotted Aimee in the crowd and walked towards her.

"Aimee, what is going on?" I asked her.
"A Ravenclaw girl was found dead in the girls' lavatory." She said feeling bad for her. "When did this happen?" I asked her in disbelief. "Just an hour ago." She replied and went to talk to Ruby.

Just as she said that, I saw Tom entering the common room. Wait, I saw him near the girls' bathroom an hour ago. He didn't.....? No. He can't do that. But if he saw her, why wouldn't he do anything? I was about to go to Tom to ask him but Aimee came back and said, "It was Myrtle." She said in a low voice.
I cannot believe this. Myrtle and I weren't close but I talked to her once. She was a good person.

I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned around and saw Tom looking at me. I walked over to him.
"Tom, if you don't mind me asking, where were you an hour ago?" I asked him looking straight into his eyes. He seemed shocked but immediately fixed himself.
"I was in my dorm studying . Why do you ask?" He said and why is he lying to me?!
"No you weren't. Stop lying. I saw you near the girls' bathroom an hour ago. What were you doing there?" I quickly replied.
"What? That's ridiculous Mackenzie. Why would I go there?" Another lie.
"How am I supposed to know? Why were you there?"

He clenched his jaw and glared at me for a second before grabbing my wrists and pulling me out of the common room.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked in confusion and he just ignored and continued to pull me.
He stopped in front of girls' lavatory and I looked at him wide eyed and said, "I-I am not going in there!"
"You don't have a choice!" He spat looking at me and I shivered as I looked in his eyes. Pure evil. Why? I have no idea.
He pulled me in stopped in front of the sink.

He whispered something I couldn't quite figure out and suddenly the sinks started shifting and turned into some kind of entrance. I gasped and took a step back.
"Well, come on." He said looking at me and I shook my head.
He sighed, wrapped his arm around my waist and jumped in with me. I'm still processing everything. I hope I'm dreaming.

We reached the bottom and I couldn't believe my eyes. This place is huge and beautiful.
The place is flanked with towering pillars that were entwined with carved wood, and the Statue of Slytherin was at the far end.

"This, my darling, is the Chamber of Secrets."
Tom said interrupting my thoughts.
"Pardon?"
"The Chamber of Secrets created by Salazar Slytherin. The Chamber of Secrets is home to an ancient Basilisk, which, according to Salazar Slytherin, is intended to be used to purge the area of Muggle-born students. I explored the school and found this place last year. I am here most of the time."

I'm beyond confused. "How come you're the only person who knows about this place?" I asked him trying to understand everything.
"Do you remember when I told you that I like snakes?" He asked and I nodded.
"Well I can talk to them. I speak Parseltongue. I was born with this ability. That's how I know this place."

He can talk to snakes, he know about this place. I gasped as I realized what's going on.
"Y-you're the heir of Slytherin." I said looking at him, still shocked.
"Yes love, that is correct."
"Why exactly did you bring me here?"
"To tell you everything. My plans, my life, everything......."

*Few minutes later.*
Now, I know that he's an orphan, how he is related to Salazar Slytherin and everything about his past life. How his mother died after giving birth, his father is a Muggle who abandoned him and his mother. I felt bad for him until he told me future plans. It includes taking over the wizarding world, killing Muggle born, horcruxes, everything! I'm scared and angry at the same time. I didn't dare to say anything considering the fact that he just killed a girl and he is acting so casually like nothing happened.

I didn't even realize that I'm crying until his thumb wiped my tear.
"T-Tom why are you telling me this?" I asked slightly shaking.
"Because you, my love, are going to be my Dark Lady." He said and my eyes widened with shock,fear and anger.
"No! I'll be doing no such thing! How dare you even think that I'd stoop so low for you?" I yelled him.

He glared at me and said, "Don't talk to me like that! Don't make me do something I'd regret later."
I quickly shut myself up.
'There is no place for Muggle born people in the wizarding world Macy! Just think about it!" He said grabbing my shoulders.
I slapped his hand away. I don't want to be near him, I don't want him to touch me.

"This is so wrong Tom. You can't just kill innocent people like their lives don't matter!" I yelled at him. He doesn't understand that what he is planning to do is so wrong! He can't kill all the Muggle born students and people!
"They don't matter! There is no place for Muggle born in the wizarding world when will you understand that? Just think about it, you and I ruling the wizarding world. Dark Lord and his Dark Lady."

"Your father was a Muggle Tom, wasn't he?" I asked. I shouldn't have said that. His eyes turned dark and he clenched his jaw and walked towards me slowly.
"What did you say?" He asked me in a calm way, and that fact that he is so calmed down makes me more scared.
I backed away until my back hit the pillar. Great! Now I'm trapped.
"I didn't mean that Tom, I-I am sorry." He ignored my apology and said, "My father means nothing to me. He abandoned me and my mother. The only reason my mother killed herself is him! I loathe him. You better make sure that you won't ever mention him again. Do you get that?" He said and I nodded.
"Words love."
"Y-yes Tom, I won't."
"Good. Now remember, don't you dare tell anyone about this Mackenzie. I won't think twice if I had to punish you." I flinched at that.
"Does Abraxas and others know about this?" I asked him.
"Yes, they do. They are my followers or as I like to call them, Death Eaters."

-------------------------------
Please vote and comment if you liked this, it'll really mean a lot! ♡
Stay safe! ❤️