Liquid Gold

a/n: please trust me when i say this isn't intended for minors. for the sake of my own sanity, skip ahead lol x

JUNGKOOK

Days on trial: 69

Grass is green. 

The sky is blue. 

Peonies are pink. 

Lemons yellow. Rubies red. Plums purple.

Annie's studded ears boasted emerald green jewels, sparkling in the low light of her living room as my teeth grazed ever so gently on them, while my tongue trailed sweet nothings over them.

Her eyes, now closed and tranquil, were bluer than any sky I'd sat beneath or sea I'd swum in. 

Puckered and pouty against my cheek, sweeter than sugar as I elicited moans from them, her lips were rosy pink.

Her grip that had wandered from my chest, to my neck, to my arms and back around again left a burning trail from her mustard yellow nails, which singed my skin as fire burned between the pair of us.

As her shirt slipped above her head, albeit encouraged greatly by my wandering hands, the strapless bra that sat snug around her chest was scarlet red, like a traffic sign, though it wasn't warning me to stop.

Down her neck I ventured, unable to help myself, sucking against her smooth skin. Remnants of her perfume intoxicated me even further, as I left besotted boysenberry bruises in my tongues wake.

"God damnit, Kook," Annie laughed, melting into my touch. 

"Can't help myself," I mumbled, cheeks flushed, but not caring too much. Annie was pure confirmation that I had a sweet tooth, and she was as sweet as they came. Sugar, honey, and syrup all had nothing on her. "Too fucking delicious."

She giggled, nails scratching against my scalp and I whimpered like a fucking puppy.

"Oh, you like that?" She teased, and even though I couldn't see it, I just knew how she'd be smiling. My heart fluttered.

"I like a lot of things, Annie," I returned to my full stature, hands grappled on her waist, pulling her body flush to mine. Her fingers crept up the hem of my shirt, and I knew what she was asking for, so I did the hard work for her; discarding my shirt by our feet next to her own abandoned clothes. Shuddering as her nails tickled down my back, it felt like she was getting me high. "You, for starters."

"Is that so?" She laughed. 

"So much," I mumbled into her lips. "So so much."

We stumbled backwards, her guiding me into her bedroom, and immediately I'm greeted with the scent of her perfume.

Our clothes were off, a tangled mess on her hard wood floor, her bed perfectly made just for the pair of us to ruin it. 

All that remained were my boxers, and her matching underwear set: red, lacey, and so unbearably sexy that it's impossible to hide the boner she's creating.

I was pretty positive in that moment that she could ruin me, mind, body and soul, and I'd thank her for it. I was sure of it.

Obsessed with my own certainties, I wanted to check on hers.

"You sure about this?" I cupped the sides of her face, and she looked up at me with wide, warm eyes. She nodded and pressed a slow, longing kiss into my lips.

Her hands reached to the strap on her back, and she released it without hesitation. My breath hitched in my throat, unsure if it was okay for me to look.