Ch.7:Events Unfold

Victor pov

I can't really explain what happened. My body just moved on its own and I don't know why but I managed to push Yang out of the way and take the shot that Ruby had ment for her older sister. Yang stared up at me shock was the only current feature on everyone's face except mine, mine was contorted into a look of pain because that's what I was in. I fell backwards onto the ground and began coughing, Yang kneeled at my side tears were forming in her eyes. "Yang!!" someone far away yelled, Ruby glared at whoever was coming our way, "Ill be back." Yang muttered as she wiped her eyes and stood, "Ruby your coming home." she growled, Ruby smiled.

Blake pov

After all the crap with Cardin and Wiess's sister I thought today would go back to being normal but boy was I wrong. "What the heck Wiess!?" I asked jumping down beside her. She looked at me with fear filled eyes, "I...I don't know. I just...." she shook her head. "Go see Ozpin now!" Goodwitch said in a stern tone. I gave Wiess one last pat on the shoulder before she walked silently out of the room. A pair of medics came in and took the girl away. Goodwitch cleared her throat and slid her glasses up her nose, "Alright, well since your down here miss Belladonna you might as well go next. Who will be her opponent?" she asked looking at the faces in the crowd. "I will." my heart stopped at the sound of the voice that I knew well. My opponent was none other then my old white fang partner, Adam.

Taking out my weapons I stood silently across from him, he put his hand on the hilt of his sword and gave me a smile, "Ill go easy on you." he said. Glaring I was ready to wipe that smirk off his face, "Go!" Goodwitch announced. Running forward he met me in the middle, our blades clashed causing sparks to fly. "I don't understand why your here but if its to bring me back or to help the white fang ill stop you!" I said doing a quick spin then swinging multiple times but none of my strikes connected. "You won't be able to stop us. You'll be to busy trying to get your team leader back!" he yelled delivering a strong strike that caused me to skid backwards.

Yang pov

I can't believe Victor took a bullet for me, or that Ruby would have actually shot me. Glaring at her I charged forward, some white fang members tried to get in my way but I easily smashed them into the ground like Hulk did with Loki in the Avengers. Rubys scythe sprang to life, I had never been afraid of her weapon but of course I've never been on the other side until now. She swung, raising my gauntlets I blocked her strike. Her blade clanged harmlessly off them, firing at her she easily spun her scythe and blocked all the projectiles. "I've got your back!" came Ravens voice, I turned to see her holding a long red blade. Ruby took that chance to blow me backwards, I landed with a thump but it ended up making me mad.

Raven ran forward and swung, she and Ruby twirled and spun. Trading blows but not really hitting each other, at one point Raven would almost hit Ruby then Ruby would nearly miss Raven. It went on like this until Raven had a clear shot, before I could tell her to stop she swung but her blade was blocked by a pink umbrella. "Neo?" Ruby questioned. A girl with brown hair and two different colored eyes stood behind the umbrella. She glanced at Raven then smiled, swinging her open Umbrella she and Ruby disappeared into thin air. Frowning I ran back to Victors side, "He needs a doctor!" I yelled, Raven nodded.

Roman pov

"Seems like getting little red to gather the dust in town for us was a good ideal." I said lighting my cigar, Cinder smiled at me then moved some of her hair out of her face. She's mearly a pawn Roman. The main target is still out there. Call in Mercury and Sapphire we will need them." she said.

"Need them for what exactly?" I asked following behind her. She gave me a dark chuckle, I sighed "Let me guess, ill know what I need to know when I need to know it?" she nodded. "Of course." I complained. "Alright at least tell me what do we do with Emerald and Victor?" I asked folding my arms over my chest. She began tapping her chin with her finger as if she were giving it a real thought, "Leave them where they are. We have a cover to keep of course. Oh and once Ruby comes back send her to me, we have stuff to discuss." she said walking out of the room. I rolled my eyes, "Yes oh mighty one." I sarcastically said. One day she'll get what's coming to her.

To be cont....