Proposing- Venti

Characters; Venti

Venti
Poor Venti thought he was never going to meet someone he can call his lover. Of course that all changed when he met you

He'd most likely propose after 1-3 years into the relationship, he's doesn't want to make you feel rushed but at the same time wants to be with his s/o forever.

He wants to spend as much time as he can with them, especially if there mortal. He's a God who will live for centuries to come but his s/o on the other hand....

So pretty much he wants to get married as soon as your ready.

Oop that got sad lmao

He gives off small hints that he's wants to propose or is going to very soon. He makes small jokes revolting around what if were married. A lot of "hehes" thrown in as well

On the day of proposing Venti isn't really nervous, he's prepare everything and is ready to pop the question. Although you notice some hints of nervousness.

I can see him wanting to propose in front the Monstadt's staute, or an area special to the both of you

Venti will play a song to propse. It's a song he wrote for only his s/o and hasn't played it to anyone until the moment of proposing.

The song is sweet and full of various tones that make you want to listen to more.

And just as the melody dies out on the last note before you can blink he's on one knee, a small velvet box clutched in his hand. Inside shelters the ring that he prays he can place on your finger.

When you say yes, he almost jumps in excitement. He'd place the ring on your finger and pull you into a kiss followed by an enduring hug

He's cries a few tears glad to have someone to call his wife/husband

Angst ending

If you say no, it will be a punch to Venti, you can literally see the hurt in his eyes. He'll apologize and swiftly leave. He's has a negative aura surrounding him the next time you see him. He starts to distinct himself and even disappears for a few days. When he returns as if nothing has happened but the light in his eyes were never the same.