clumsy s/o- Barbara

Characters; Barbara

I'm trying fics out ket me k ow what you think.

Barbara
She freaks out every time you get injured. Even if it was a tiny little scratch or a paper cut Barbara would be worried about your health. She swore she might even have a heart attack one day if you get too risky.

But never fear Barbara is here to heal you! She would heal you every time you get injured it can be from your clumsiness or a battle you just fought. Either way, she would heal you until your better than ok

She gets worried by the fact that you easily get injured, what if you get into a tough battle? She tends to stick by your side and heal your injuries. She wishes she can feel the pain you feel so you won't so burden by it. Of course, she doesn't have that ability but she still tries to comfort you and make you happy even if your body is littered with serve wounds.

Barbara herself can a bit clumsy too and understands what your feeling every time you slip on your own feet. Whenever Barbara slips over her feet she gets flustered about it. Please don't tease her about it, she'll get really shy.

The two of you try to work on your clumsiness and set little goals such as don't slip over your feet more than five times a week, etc.
-

Soft winds pinched against your skin, the sharp aroma of pinecones filling your senses with each breath you drew. Behind you stood your girlfriend, trailing not far. Her golden curls bouncing against her shoulders with each little step. Barbara's friendly silver eyes greeted yours with a soft smile curled upon her lips.

You turned your head to face in the direction you were heading. Currently, you and Barbara were traveling around the forest looking for any resources that would be useful in forthcoming journeys. The area itself was pretty jagged, with little things that could easily cause you to slip over your feet. Although you wouldn't be surprised if you did slip, you are often characterized as a clumsy person.

You kept an eye on your footing maneuvering around the terrain. Your attention was drawn to a small Bush containing various berries, berries which could come in handy later.

" Hey how about we pick out those berries?" Barbara glanced over to the berry Bush, her eyes twinkling with interest. " I think that's a good idea." She replied her smile growing wider.

Your feet guided you towards the bush, your hands reaching out to pick the fruit. However, as you drew closer you felt something tap against your foot, before you could react, your body twirled forward. You let out a shriek, your arms flying around. Gravity worked against you, your body drawing closer to the grassy slope.

Before your body collided with the cold Earth, you squeezed your eyes shut. A 'thump' can be heard as you laid on the ground motionless, dazed by what had just occurred. A throbbing irritation overwhelmed your forehead but you were more focused on getting back on your feet.

"Y/n!"

A pair of hands grabbed on your shoulders separating you from the ground in the process. You were met with the kind eyes of your girlfriend. But were disappointed to see she was no longer smiling instead her face was clouded with worried. " Are you alright?

Her eyes wandered off your face to your leg. Your eyes dollowed along with hers, a small gash wound can be found, littered on the knee, crimson red outlining the injury. " Are you ok? You could have gotten really hurt." Barbara said her eyes glued on the injury.

" You how clumsy I can be." You chuckled but instantly wince as a soft breeze pressed against the wound. You received no reply from the healer. A sharp pain shot through you as another breeze toyed with the wound. However, a cooling sensation replaced the dreadful one. You glanced back to your leg. A thick layer of water hugged your knee. Barbara was healing you. She mumbled a song under her breath as she worked her healing abilities on you.

Before you knew, the sensation of pain diminished entirely and instead left a pleasant feeling. " You should be more careful." Barbara's quiet voice pulled you out of thought.

" I know. Thank you." Barbara nodded her head before leaning in to hug you. You couldn't help but giggle as you pressed your rosey lips against her forehead.

" Let's get these berries and head back to Mondstadt. Perhaps stop by to get something to eat. I know you like spicy foods. My treat." You suggested as you dragged yourself back on your legs almost forgetting about the injury on your knee entirely. Barbara's smile plastered on her face once more as you wandered back to the city of freedom.