Betty and Christ your coming home with me?

Ashley's POV

It was really sweet of Mitch adopting kids for Jerome poor guy i can't stand him when he's sad it breaks my heart. I saw the adoption center just up ahead of us me and Mitch we're worried about all the kids we're taken. Once we arrived there we walked in this is a nice place. there we're only two kids left one was 5 and the other one was 6 years old i think? and Mitch said: Hey ma'ma i am here to adopt two kids here?. she said nothing and pointed towards the boy and the girl the lady at the desk wrote something on a piece of paper said those are the only kids left here but they don't have names it was sad for both of us and i said: well take them home and give them names. she went to go get them both and brought them to us me and Mitch had to sign papers forms once we finished Mitch said: let's name them Ash. i hated when him and Jerome calls me Ash and i said: The girl's name should be Betty because of the cyan eye color and it matchs Jerome's Axe Bets. Mitch was having a hard time naming the boy and he said: Ashley i need your help naming this kid? i walked up to the boy and i said: let's name him Christ Mitch besides he's your son now. he froze and said: M-my son? and i said: since you moved in with Jerome he's your son too. 

Mitch's Pov 

I can't believe i am going to be a father now and so is Jerome because like i said before he dosen't like wearing other clothing just Tux. even though he did looked like a dad and Ashley said: You'll both make great parents trust me. and i said: really do you think so? and she said: I know so Mitch let's get these kids home. i nodded my head has we put in two car boosters one was for Betty and the other one was for Christ i hope Jerome likes this. on our way back to my and Jerome's house Betty and Christ fell asleep on our way back to our place once we got back Jerome left the door open so i can get back in the house with the kids Ashley help carrying in one of them i carried Christ and Ashley carried Betty inside the house once we brought them in we carried them to there own rooms Ashley painted the door into a cyan color for Betty and i painted the door into a a darker brown color for Christ. i let Ashley stayed for the night tell morning. *Morning* i wake up in my room and i was worried if Jerome dose not like them i came out of my room and heading down stairs and guessed who was standing there pissed off yep it was Jerome and he said: Mitch why are there kids in our house? and i said: Look Jerome i know your starting to out grown your old suits and i thought you wanted to have kids?. he was right his body was way too big to fit in his old suits and he did say wanted to have kids and he said: I guessed your right Mitch but i don't know there names?. and i said: the little girl's name is Betty because of her cyan eye color. as we both watched them play in the living room Ashley came down stairs with a small cyan colored dress in her hand and in the other hand she had a white and black checkered Hood that almost matched mine and she said: I finished there outfits the Cyan dress is for Betty and the White and Black checkered hood is for Christ. i got to admit she did a very good job on the outfits she handed Betty a little diamond axe clip to put in her hair and she give Christ a Butter dog tag to put around his head. but we can't keep them home all the time me, Jerome and Ashley have to go to work but Ashley had an idea and told us that they can go to school while we worked the whole day that was a great idea. 

Jerome's POV

Betty and Christ do need a home to stay oh what the heck beside Mitch was right Betty does match my Diamond axe name she is so cute and Christ he does look like Mitch but all a sudden i hear a knock on my door i looked through the window and it was Ty and Adam they wanted to come over today to talk about something but Sky didn't say what he wanted to talk about and i herd Sky at the door and he said: Hey Fluff we need to talk if its okay with you and Mitch i know big poofy is inside #BIGPOOFY. he always calls her Bigpoofy and she really hates that one day Sky got beaten up by Ashley but she doesn't care and i open the door and i said: Um sure Sky we can talk come on in. once he came in i was starting to shake i didn't want him to see Betty and Christ yet because it might inter fear with my job and that won't be good so i told Ashley to take them down stairs tell Sky and Deadlox leaves and i said: So what do you want to talk about Sky? and he said: I wanted to talk about your Diamond Axe Betty now i know you love your axe and all. i was confuse for a second and i said: Yeah why? yeah i always say something short and bad things always happens when i say something short i know its stupid tell *glass shatters* and i said: Mitch what was that are you okay? and he said: Yeah I'm fine Jerome just fine i broke one of our glass cups maybe we should buy some plastic cups too. and Sky give me a weird look and said: Fluffy your not looking very well maybe you need another day off. he was right maybe i need to stay home for this week my fur started to itch that means am sweating i do feel sick for some reason as Mitch came in the living room seeing me shaking on the couch yeah i felt sick he help carrying me up the stairs and Sky and Deadlox we're right behind us tell Deadlox stop in front of Betty's room and Christ's room and he said: Hey guys why does a Diamond Axe have a bedroom and who the heck is Christ? he was on too us and Mitch said: Um Ty come with us and will tell you everything. Ty give him a specious look on his face and trying to make come clean i don't want to lose Betty and Christ they are a part of our family now so i have to keep it low tell am ready to tell them Sky kept looking at me all weird now he is hard to keep stuff away he'll make people crack under presser by the he looks at me i was losing presser i mean a lot of it idk what to do and it hit me and i said: Yeah i gave my axe a room and Christ is Mitch's Imaginary friend who has a room^^;. and Mitch said: yes i have a Imaginary friend that sleeps in that room and he told me to u-uh um help me out Jerome? i need to help Mitch and i said: His Imaginary friend went for a walk to go get some fresh air and went to the park right Mitch. and he said: Right Jerome he went to the park to get some fresh air. after Sky and Deadlox talked to us they left our house and do other things that they have to do so me and Mitch went down stairs to check up on the kids and Ashley they seem to be happy living here but we must keep them low and out of sight of Sky and Deadlox Ashley told us that she called a school for them to learn that made me and Mitch happy beside they just started living here and that put a smile across my face and Ashley said: i'll take them to the mall tomorrow and buy them some outfits for school and don't you worry if i see Adam and Ty i'll see if we can hind from them trust me Jerome and Mitch they'll be safe with me. and i said: Okay just try to keep them out of sight of Adam and Ty. she told me she will keep them out of sight and that made my heart proud it was nice of her to take the kids shopping while me and Mitch stay home and get everything done around the house.