Sky i didn't know you have kids?

its been tough week with Mitch and Christ yelling at each other so i went to Sky's house i forgot that Deadlox moved in too so i took Betty with me tell Christ and Mitch stop fighting its been a long time since i last visited Sky at his place once we arrived Betty knocked on the door tell a random person open the door and he said: Hello there beautiful young girl and whatever you are what brings you here? really this person has to be joking with me he never seen a bacca in a nice suit before i guessed not and i said: I am here to see Sky and Deadlox the two remainders of Team Crafted can we see them? and he said: Dad some weird animal is at the door for you? Dad what does he mean Dad then i saw Sky he has two kids now this week is going to be long as Sky came to the door he said: Hey Fluffy and look at you Betty all grown up. And where is Christ and Mitch? and Betty said: They have been fighting all day long so we came over to your place for a bit tell everything settles down if its okay with you? and Sky said: Sure you can stay hey Betty how old are you? And she said: 16 years old Uncle Sky. i remember her calling Sky that when she was 5 years old and now look at my baby girl all grown up and i said: Um Sky i didn't know you have kids now what's there names? and he said: This is Lucky and this is Zack there twins they we're both born on the same day tell there mother left them on my door step Fluff. and i said: Oh, okay that makes sense.

Zack's POV

After i we saw that beautiful girl we both ran towards her and Lucky said: I don't think we meet yet i am Lucky. and i said: i am Zack. What's your name miss. and she said: My name is Betty my Auntie Ashley named me after my Father Jerome's Diamond Axe but some people call me bets for short i don't mind but it is awesome still. she was so beautiful me and my brother weren't even listing but her haunts our heads because it was so damn hot and i said: So that was your dad that furry animal what is he? she gave me that look seriously and she said: he's a Bacca and my Father Mitch is a human why dose that bugged you? I shook my head no and Lucky said: Hey Betty wanna go to the movies later i can get us in for free with my Dad's Access card. and she said: No thanx Lucky i have to study tonight for my Drama test tomorrow maybe some other day okay. and he said: Okay Bets. hey Betty what's with the Diamond Axe clip in your hair? and she said: Its a symbol of the Diamond axe plus its made out of Diamonds that my fathers mined it for my clip its very special to me and i never lose it. it was sweet for her dads to mined such a rare ore in Minecraftian i read books of rare ores that lies deep below the surface of our planet our Dad Deadlox told us a story when he was kidnapped by SQUIDS on a epic Butter Jump Map and our Dad Sky came and rescued him from the SQUIDS yeah it was awesome story even though that the SQUID ARMY is been defeated by Team Crafted them selves and now they have there own Kingdoms just like ours Dad Sky told us that Jason and his daughter Star is the Kingdom of Space, CaptainSparklez and his son Jerry Jr is the Kingdom of Mini-games fun place to visit once in awhile, Bodil40 and his son Explosion is the Kingdom of trolling not a good place to visit unless you want to die by TNT and there are more to listed but i don't want anyway beside there is too many to list them all but what the hell i don't give a shit and Betty said: Zack are you okay man? And i said: Yeah why? 

Lucky's POV

I wanted to tell Betty that i love her but i don't have the courage enough to tell her i was scare to tell her i needed help from a really person i went through my dad's stuff of the Team Crafted phone number book then i saw the person's name he was perfect to ask for help his name was Seto because his name was long some people calls him Setosorcerer but i think am going to stick with Seto instead and Zack looked at me and he said: Lucky what are you doing we're going to get in trouble by dad Sky or dad Deadlox you know we're not allowed to come into there room.  He was right i took the phone book with me so i can dial Seto's number after dinner once i came into the dinning room there was Betty and her dad Jerome every time i see him i get scared by him even though my Brother says he's nice but with those sharp teeth of his and those deadly claws of his too i was more scared then usually then every other day and Jerome said: Hey Sky what's wrong with Lucky he dose not look so well? and he said: Lucky are you okay son you don't look so well maybe you should go to bed i'll bring you dinner up to you Jerome take him up stairs plz. i froze why did he ask Jerome to help me up to my room i didn't want to die with a deadly animal in our home tell Zack said: father i'll help Lucky to his room plz dad. and he said: Fine you may help your brother to his room. and Zack said: Okay dad. and dad said: Very well Zack Lucky get some rest tonight and Betty you'll be staying in the guest room and Fluffy you'll be staying in the living room tonight its really dark out there and Mobs just started Spawing out there so i guessed your stuck here tell morning then Zack bring some blankets out while your at it plz. and Zack said: Sure thing Dad come on Lucky let's get you to bed. and i said: Why can't they leave Zack its fine outside? and he said: Mobs as just spawned out there so they have to stay here tell morning. I'd always hated fuzzy animals (to the people that loves animals sorry) so bad i never liked one not one bit i never go outside and play once we got to my room Zack said: Okay what gives Lucky Jerome is really kind and fuzz..... Oh right you hated fuzzy animals i always forgot you hated them duh. and i said: Did you see his deadly claws and sharp teeth Zack? and he gave me a confuse look on his face and he said: What are you talking about Luck? and i said: Zack his teeth are sharp and his deadly claws too. what if he starts killing people in his sleep? and he said: this is a joke Lucky Sleep killing we share the same Bedroom for 10 years Lucky 10 years sleep killing is not a real thing its just a myth nobody in Minecraftian city can't sleep kill look just try to get some rest i'll tell dad that your sleeping he'll bring your dinner up here soon as possible okay. and i said: Okay Zack Good Night. and he said: Good Night Lucky.