Sky meet Betty and Christ ^^ <3

Sky's POV

I can't wait to meet Betty and Christ they must be really sweet plus Mitch did something really nice to Jerome i was happy about it Ty was sitting next to me and he said: Sky your going to let them keep the kids are you nuts man?! and i said: Yes Ty i am letting them keep them beside Jerome did tell me once he wanted to have kids and i think its really sweet of Mitch Adopting Betty and Christ now stop being rude and start being nice we're almost there. Ty pouted and sat quietly and had a mad look on his face because i am letting Jerome and Mitch keep Betty and Christ i didn't want to take them away from each other plus i know Ashley is going to be there so she can keep an eye on Ty and the kids once we arrived at there house i knocked on the door and little Betty answered the door by herself  and said: H-hello?. awww she was cute and i said: Is your Daddy Jerome here? and she said: Yes i'll get him plz come in Mister. as we watched her to go get Jerome and maybe Mitch too her little Diamond Axe clip must fell out of her hair while skipping and Jerome comes down the stairs in a nice red Tux with a little white rose in the pocket and he said: Hey Sky and Deadlox how are you today? he was a little mad about Ty breaking into his house still but he is happy to see me again i let him stay home for 6 weeks because he wasn't feeling good and i said: I guessed that was Betty right? and he said: Yup she is really cute Ashley named her because of her Cyan eye color and Christ is taking a nap right now come on i'll take you too his room. Once we head up stairs to Christ's room he was having a nap because he was tired Jerome showed us all of there outfits that Ashley bought the Checkered hoods we're for Christ and the colourful Dresses we're for Betty Jerome told me that Mitch Adopted them on the phone and said that Mitch did it to make him happy that also made me happy too so i ripped there tax's and i said: i'll cover everything for you guys taxes and bills. and Jerome had a smile on his face and a tear was running down his face and said: T-thank Y-you Sky Thank you *sniffs*. and i said: Your welcome Jerome Ty make sure you rip up everything when we get back to the office. My dad used to run our family business called the Sky Army base because he named it after me we trained new recruits  and fight to protect our fair city yeah i am rich but i'll help Jerome pay for everything he owns and Ty came up to me and he said: WHAT! S-Sky you can't be seriously do that it runs in your family business you can't cover Jerome's bills and taxes can you? i turned to Ty and i said: Yes Ty i can remember i am your boss and do us a favor go bring everyone a treat. i was right i am the boss of Deadlox once he came back with treats Christ started coming down the stairs in his PJ's with a tired look Mitch help carring him down the rest of the way Betty enjoys meeting new people everyday while Ashley said that she really love meet new people.

Deadlox's POV

Why is Sky doing this because his heart his pure solid Butter of kindness and i said: A-are you sure you want to do dis Sky? and he said: Yeah i am sure Ty why? and i said: Why are you doing all of Jerome and Mitch's Bills and Taxes? and he said: Ty he needs more money now because these two are raising kids and that is a really big responsibility Ty they need food, clothing and a house to live in so try to accept this once okay i know deep down inside of you there is pure goodness there you just need to believe that your pure Butter heart will show you who much a family cares about each other okay. and i said: S-Sky okay i understand but my family never treats me the same respect like a normal family does. and he said: That's why my family took you in your apart of my Family Ty i care about you you'll always be apart of my family anyways. He was right i do have a new family now Sky's family is my family too and i said: Thanx Sky for reminding me its the best and yes i'll removed all of Jerome and Mitch's Bills and Taxes right now. then i feel pure love inside of me it was my heart Pure Butter heart now i understand why he is doing dis them them his heart felt sad and he did the right thing and Ashlry came in the room and she said: Good now since everythings cleared up i guessed i can make us all dinner.