Jerome show your sexy Bacca fur

Jerome's POV

Hes been driving me crazy why dose he want to see my furry abdominal he try to sneak up my shirt while as i drive down the road i saw my house garage door was opening i parked my car inside and close the door as i got out of my car i slammed the door and my suit got stuck inside it i was pulling on the door tell i herd something rip i looked down and saw my shirt ripped again this is the worst day ever i went to my room to change into my red tux yeah i don't like wearing anything else accept for a tux i won a prize once because i am the most handsome bacca in Minecraft tell i herd a voice coming from my closet i reached for the door i open it and Mitch came out of nowhere and touch my furry abdominal and i said: MITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!. i was shaking because of that jump scared he did and he said: Got you Jerome now time to rub my hand on your abs! wait how did he know i had abs Oh God my shirts we're to small now i can't go to the mall like this, i really don't want to be jumped on by tons of girls that would asked me out and the guys would tried to beat the living shit out of me and i said: Mitch you scared the living shit out of me. i check me closet to see if i had another suit that fits me nope they we're too small if i had kids i'll give them my old suits but that'll never happen Mitch started living with me now because his next door neighbored was being to loud and annoying so he sold his old house and moved in with me and i said: God damn it Mitch now i have nothing to wear now tell i order some new tux! He was pushing my luck i wanted to attack him or kill him no matter what and he said: Jerome you need to wear something else better then a Tux wear some normal clothes for once. i didn't like that idea at all.

Mitch's POV 

Jerome was not happy about my idea even though he hates wearing normal clothes he's more of a Tux person i wanted to make my bac happy he had a frown on his face i watch him grave the phone and starting to dial the Tux factory he order 20,000,90 that's a lot of Tux's for Jerome man i wish i can help him unless we have a kid that's it but i better not tell him what i am doing so i called ashleymarieegaming come drive me to the adoption center across the city i told her what my plan was and she said: Of course Mitch i'll drive you there but why? and i said: i am getting Jerome some kids Ashley. and she said: That's cute Mitch i'll be right over there soon as i can bye. yes my plan is working but one slight problem the Tux's is for boys but i was thinking about a girl crap what am i going to do and Jerome said: Mitch who were you talking to? and i said: I was talking to Ashley on the phone. i didn't want him to find out what am doing i need him to be distract him for and i know the person that can Bashur he bugs Jerome every night and day this is perfect as i watch Ashley pulled up into the driveway i ran down stairs and hopped in.